PDA

View Full Version : ~~Hera~~

chocolatepuppy
05-18-2013, 07:33 AM
Good morning Hera! You're so adorable! :love: What a face to see first thing in the morning!:)
Congrats on being DOTD!:cool: I hope you have a fun day with Inja, who is also very cute!:D

diamondhunter
05-18-2013, 10:11 AM
Such a cute dog! Congratulations!

jackiesdaisy
05-18-2013, 10:13 AM
Oh my goodness Hera is just adorable, look at that face, I just loved
looking at all of her pictures. She has the best expression in the
photos. For your first dog you sure did pick a winner, she is so
cute, smart and beautiful.

tatsxxx11
05-18-2013, 12:18 PM
Hi Hera! Happy Dog of the Day!:)

How precious you are, Hera, and special in SO many ways...stunningly beautiful, intelligent, athletic, and though still just a baby, as devoted and loving as they come:) What a lucky lady your mommy is, having YOU as her "first!" What fun she is going to have watching you grow up, growing into the mst beautiful, bestest furry friend any human could ever hope for! You're already inseparable!:D And what a wonderful pup pal you have in your handsome Golden buddy, Inja! That expression on your face, looking up at him so longingly, is priceless! I'm sure he's already taken you under his paw, showing you the ropes!:cool:

You truly are one in a million, Hera, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day reign! I hope you and your proud mom, and buddy Inja, are all enjoying a very happy, fun and love filled "top dog" celebration!
Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Goddess Hera!:love::love::love:

lizbud
05-18-2013, 04:09 PM
Hello Hera,

What a beautiful puppy you are.:love: I love your black mask & pretty coloring.
I liked seeing all of your pictures & also meeting your friend Inja.:) You sure do
make a great pair of BFFs.:love: Congratulations on being chosen as DOG OF THE DAY.
Sending you lots of cyber hugs & kisses sweet girl.:love::love:

Felicia's Mom
05-18-2013, 04:31 PM
You're a cutie Hera.:love: Congrats on being Dog of the Day.