PDA

View Full Version : I love all the rat pics..here are some ferret pics...

Chinadoll
12-08-2002, 01:42 PM
Here are some pics of the kiddos playing in their sand box and with the small cat tree I put in their room. I had to rearrange the living room for the Christmas tree and one of the cat trees had to go. I never thought the ferts would like it so much. They scratched and dug to their little hearts content.
http://www.animalsoup.net/members/tdomil/decferts.jpg

And finally my FAT Max:
http://www.animalsoup.net/members/tdomil/fattymax.jpg

jenluckenbach
12-08-2002, 07:08 PM
OMG!!!!!! They are so cute. I am so jealous. I love ferrets. They are illegal in this city or I'd have some. ( I di have ferrets a long time ago and enjoyed them emmensly)

luckies4me
12-08-2002, 08:21 PM
Awwww, what cuties.I love ferrets! I used to have a male ferret but someone stole him out of our apartment.:(

But yours are really cute!:D

RockyRoad
12-08-2002, 08:23 PM
How cute!! I love how you made the pics into like a collague!!:D

aly
12-08-2002, 08:35 PM
Great pics :D Thanks for posting. I always love seeing ferret pics.

I LOVE ferrets and have been dying to get one for my whole life. I always go to this woman's house here to play with her ferrets. She runs ferret rescue and usually has around 50 at one time. She keeps everything very clean and neat!

Vermontcat
12-08-2002, 08:50 PM
It's like a ferret daycare with a sandbox and a playground!:D
I'm impressed you even got all 5 of them in one photo!

All Creatures Great And Small
12-08-2002, 08:51 PM
Hee hee - I love how you call them "ferts" :p - we have silly names for the rats, too; we call them "pooties"! (It started out as ratty-poos, and then pooty-poos, and now pooties - yeah, I'm your typical screw loose pet lover:D :o ) I love how they get to play at the "beach" all year round, too! They look happy, loved, and maybe a little spoiled (nah, that can't be).

Jen, why on earth are they illegal in your town? Have there been cases of ferrets running at large biting children, or people arranging ferret-fights for money? Do they cause hallucinations and impaired driving ability? (JUST KIDDING - but I really can't see why anyone would object to pets that are kept completely inside someone's home!)

luckies4me
12-08-2002, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by All Creatures Great And Small

Jen, why on earth are they illegal in your town? Have there been cases of ferrets running at large biting children, or people arranging ferret-fights for money? Do they cause hallucinations and impaired driving ability? (JUST KIDDING - but I really can't see why anyone would object to pets that are kept completely inside someone's home!)

Ferrets are considered exotics in some states. They are also illegal in California, however that may change soon. ;) In Ca. you can't have anything! Gerbils are illegal hor heavens sakes!

Uabassoon
12-08-2002, 09:06 PM
Your ferrets are so cute. Thanks posting the pics. I would love to have a ferret again but they are so much work. I used to have a DEW named Andy.

Chinadoll
12-09-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
It's like a ferret daycare with a sandbox and a playground!:D
I'm impressed you even got all 5 of them in one photo!

Thanks! LOL!! I know...I didn't even notice I got all 5 together until I was making the collage. I doubt I'll be able to do that again!