PDA

View Full Version : Princess has been here ten years now.

catmandu
12-08-2002, 12:46 PM
:) :D :cool: Yes Princess the Paranoid has now been at the lost cats hotel 10 years as of Dec. 8. It seems like yesterday that after getting a new job , that I was talking to my friend Mrs. Joan Bonello , of Help A Furry Friend and she was telling me of a cat they had found with two kittens and was afraid of people. So we took food down and eventually coaxed the most emaciated cat that I have ever seen and her kittens out to safety. They weere only 5 weeks ols so Princess went to a safe house , Mrs Ann Allens ans was kept there for 10 weeks. The kittens were adopted right away but none wanted the Princess. Our eyes metand before you knew it she was living in my apartment. Ten years have gone by and Princess still has mental scars of her ordeal , she is a little paranoid and cannot stand eating her food when other cats are near and spends a lot of her time in the basement. She con\mes up and sees me once in a while and she has become my dear , dear friend. She is about 11 , a beautiful Black and Grey Tabby with a rumbling purrr and I have never once regretted giving her a second chance.

Lillycat
12-08-2002, 04:56 PM
awww "cat" werent you wonderful with her.....and i know she appreciates all you have done....

jenluckenbach
12-08-2002, 07:01 PM
Precious Princess the Paranoid knows nothing but love now, even if she does not quite know how to show it as well as the others. Bless her heart, and yours.

kimlovescats
12-08-2002, 08:14 PM
Happy 10th Anniversary together!!! :) :) :)

Cataholic
12-09-2002, 05:01 PM
Wow, what a wonderful story. Princess is in her most purrfect place, isn't she?

AmberLee
12-09-2002, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Happy 10th Anniversary together!!!

Well said!

Happy Anniversary wishes from us, too

Amber, Cassy >^._.^< and Livvy >^._.^<

mrichar
12-10-2002, 03:29 PM
What a heartwarming story! It put a smile on my face.

ChrisH
12-10-2002, 03:46 PM
How wonderful! :) :) :)