PDA

View Full Version : I'm furious

COCatMama
12-08-2002, 11:41 AM
It has been one week since I moved out of Steve's house. I am enjoying being on my own and loving being single BUT Steve has NOT called once or even asked my mom at work (they work in the same place) how JUNEAU is doing!!!!!! I need to change the information on Juneau's microchip but I doubt I can do that without Stephen's permission right? i was dumb enough to let him put his name on it :mad:

Fuzzy317
12-08-2002, 04:32 PM
If your name is on the information about Juneau's microchip, you should be able to have it changed. Or call them, explain your situation.

And about him not asking about Juneau, it could be he has turned that part of his life off, and in his mind Juneau is stuck in that part.

mugsy
12-08-2002, 06:56 PM
I think that you should be able to change the info. As for Steve, I'm with Scott, he probably just wants to forget that part of his life, however, if you 2 had had kids would he have not pursued a relationship with them?? Personally, I'd be more interested in the dog than a kid (easy for me to say, though since I don't have any 2 legged kids...nor do I WANT any 2 legged kids for that reason). I drive my mom nuts because I hold that opinion, but, such is life.

Uabassoon
12-08-2002, 07:08 PM
When my ex and I broke up I lost my dog Missy, but I still have "joint custody" of her. I go pick her up a few times a week and take her out. Today we went to the dog park.

COCatMama
12-11-2002, 06:52 PM
Steve said he was going to come over 'in a few days' to see the place once I was unpacked (I believe he just wanted to come over to get some of the plastic bins I used to move). He never did come over (not that I really care!) hah! I'm happier without him anyway, I don't even want to be his friend. He was more concerned about how much money he spent (ie always going dutch!!) than me OR the dog IMO, so to heck with him!!!!! I am already going on dates! I am meeting a gentleman i met on lavalife on Saturday (public place, broad daylight) for coffee and chitchat :).

toughCookie
12-11-2002, 06:59 PM
you have custody of the cat, you should be able to have the microship changed , or removed.

COCatMama
12-11-2002, 07:04 PM
Dog :) and you think so? think a vet will do it without sh@thead's permission I mean Steve *coff* *G*
I really want nothing more to do with that man, I am soooooooo glad to have him out of my life PHEW!

AmberLee
12-11-2002, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by toughCookie
you have custody of the cat, you should be able to have the microship changed , or removed.

Which chip company are you with? My fur-kids are AVID chipped. There is a small fee to update the info in their database, but it's much easier than having the chip replaced! Not sure how other chipping companies handle it though.

My two cents worth...

COCatMama
12-11-2002, 08:20 PM
beats the heck out of me, The SPCA chipped him when we adopted him

AmberLee
12-11-2002, 08:32 PM
Just a suggestion, what about calling the SPCA and telling them you've recently moved. Should you provide them your current info for the chipping record database or not. Let your decision ride on what they say the requirement/cost is... I'd leave the old b/f out of it altogether. (Maybe this is too simpleminded, but it sounds most logical to me...)

COCatMama
12-11-2002, 08:34 PM
That's an excellent suggestion! I know they put his name on it tho hmmmmm
I will call them tomorrow and ask!