PDA

View Full Version : We got a new kitten!!!

Abby&Buddy'sMom
05-04-2013, 07:01 PM
Hi everyone, For those who may remember me , It has been way too long since I posted here . I just wanted to let you all we have a new addition to the family. His name is Kiki and he is about 6 months old and is getting adjusted to living in our house with Abby and Buddy.He is a brown tabby marked boy with black swirls on his body . I will post a picture as soon as I figure out how to . :)

Karen
05-04-2013, 07:38 PM
Wow, welcome Kiki! And welcome back to Pet Talk to you! So nice to hear of the new kitty getting a Pet Talk home!

RockyRoad
05-04-2013, 07:49 PM
Hello and welcome back, Abby&Buddy`sMom! I think I may remember you, although it`s been a long time since I`ve posted as well (I just recently returned to stay!). I used to go by the username FloppsyLadySally89.

Congratulations on the new edition to your furfamily! Can`t wait to see pics of Kiki; from how you described him it seems like he would look quite a bit like my eldest cat Malley. Glad he`s adjusting to his new home, and to Abby and Buddy as well! :D

krazyaboutkatz
05-05-2013, 01:05 AM
Yes, I remember you.:) Kiki sure sounds adorable and I can't wait to see some pictures of him.:) I hope that he'll get along well with Abby and Buddy. Good luck.:)

Felicia's Mom
05-05-2013, 06:56 AM
Hi! Welcome back and welcome Kiki!

phesina
05-05-2013, 08:52 AM
Welcome back, Abby&Buddy'sMom! And welcome HOME to your new family addition, dearest Kiki! We are looking forward to seeing photos.

Thank you so much for adopting another kitty baby!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
05-05-2013, 06:43 PM
Welcome back! Can't wait to see kitty pics!:)

catmandu
05-06-2013, 09:31 AM
and a Huge Found Cat Hotel welcome to you Kiki from all of us and we know that after Abby and Buddy get used to your wild Kitten ways you will all be buddies.
Welcome to Pet Talk!!!:love::love::love: