PDA

View Full Version : Who is smarter?

cat lover
05-04-2013, 02:12 PM
Cats or dogs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MghjdfKRQRc

Karen
05-04-2013, 03:00 PM
Uh, hardly a fair comparison! The cat test is too easy, anyone with stereo hearing could pass that one, as the bell makes noise as it is moved. And of course, the dog - well, not even a test, just an example of a goofy dog.

lizbud
05-04-2013, 05:15 PM
The cat test is too easy, anyone with stereo hearing could pass that one, as the bell makes noise as it is moved.

Stereo hearing, what is that pray tell? :D The cat never takes it's eyes off the cup covering the bell, that's how it knows where it is. As for the pup, you're right, it isn't a fair test.:)

Karen
05-04-2013, 05:34 PM
Stereo hearing, what is that pray tell? :D The cat never takes it's eyes off the cup covering the bell, that's how it knows where it is. As for the pup, you're right, it isn't a fair test.:)

Stereo hearing - as in, both your ears work, so you can tell where sound is coming from. Most humans have it, indeed most animals. I, however, do not. You all take for granted your ability to pinpoint where noise is coming from. I am deaf on one side, so to me all sound comes from somewhere on my left side.

lizbud
05-05-2013, 11:20 AM
I didn't know you had a hearing loss.:( Now I see what you meant by stereo hearing.

Lady's Human
05-05-2013, 11:36 AM
It just makes it easier to sneak up on her! :p