PDA

View Full Version : Handsome Houdini

mbsmum
04-28-2013, 06:18 AM
You are awesome Houdini. Happy cat of the day and lots of treats.

chocolatepuppy
04-28-2013, 07:32 AM
You're a gorgeous kitty Houdini!:love: Congrats on being COTD!:D

kaycountrygal
04-28-2013, 09:26 AM
Hi Houdini, What a beautiful cat you are! I'm impressed that even though you are blind you run from one end of the house to the other and act like a normal cat--good for you. I'm pleased that you were adopted and have a wonderful home and are loved. I hope you have many years with your family. Congrats on being COTD!

catmandu
04-28-2013, 12:18 PM
:love::love::love:
What a Big Handsome Cat you are Houdini and we are so glad that after your rough start in life that you have found the place where you are so happy safe and content.
You are such a Great Big Bundle of Cat Happiness.
:D:D
We just love you Houdini and we sure wish we could come down and play with you and share Our Friskie's Treats.
I know that Our Maine Coon Mix Mister Mickey Fluffy Tail and you would sure hit it off!!
:cool::cool:
Our Ragnar Guftason Angel and The Fluffy Tail Brothers Mickey and Monroe are leading the Maine Coon Cheers for Our Newest And Luckiest New Cat and send a Huge MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Newest Happy Cat of the Day Handsome Houdini.
:love::love::love:

lizbud
04-28-2013, 02:54 PM
Hello Houdini,

It's a pleasure to meet you handsome boy.:love: I am so happy to know that a wonderful family
has made you a loved member of the family.:love: I hope you enjoy your special day of honor as
today's CAT OF THE DAY.:love::love:

tatsxxx11
04-28-2013, 03:07 PM
Hi Houdini! Happy Cat of the Day to you!:)

What a stunningly handsome Norwegian boy you are, Houdini, and how perfectly named, for you sure know how to work your *magic* when it comes to stealing hearts!

I have had the honor of sharing my life with 3 special needs kitties, a diabetic and 2 kitties with limb amputations, and just like you, they never let their so called "handicap" keep them from living and loving every minute of life to its fullest! I think it's fair to say that special need kitties, and pups, deal with their challenges far better than we humans do!:cool: Your humans must have sensed there was something SO extra special about you, to have traveled all the way from IL to NC to bring you home, and how right they were! And how lucky are you, Houdini, to have found your way a forever family so totally devoted, unconditionally committed in every way to your health and happiness! You truly are one extra special boy, Houdini, the bestest friend a human could ever hope for, and an inspiration to us all!:)

Thanks to your mom/dad for sharing your beautiful self, your heart melting photo and heartwarming story with us! It's a pleasure to have had the chance to honor you, to pay tribute the very special kitty that you are, and all that you mean to your family!
Hope you're enjoying your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being treated to all your big heart desires and more!
Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Houdini!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
04-28-2013, 03:14 PM
Houdini what a handsome fellow you are!!! :love:

It sounds like you are having a wonderful life with a family who clearly adores you. What more could any kitty (or human for that matter) want? I loved seeing your sweet picture today. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :):love:

phesina
04-28-2013, 03:34 PM
Oh, dearest Houdini, what a beautiful, sweet cat you are! And you are clearly very, very smart too.. figuring out the layout of your new home in only a couple of hours even though you could not see a thing. You don't let little minor things like physical "handicaps" ???.. I mean differences.. get in the way of living the good life full of activities, just as all cats enjoy, do you!

And what a good, wonderful family you have! They knew you and they were meant for each other, and they drove all the way from Illinois to North Carolina to get you and bring you home. Don't you all just love each other dearly! You have the most delightful home, it's no wonder you are such a happy boy.

Congratulations, darling Houdini, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your whole family are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:, especially from my three "special needs" kitties

cassiesmom
04-28-2013, 04:20 PM
Handsome, hunky Houdini! You clearly don't let your disability get in the way of being happy and full of fun! I would love to stroke your beautiful, fluffy tabby and white coat - it looks so soft! Perhaps your people will give you some extra petting for me today to celebrate your special day! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweet Houdini!

p.s., I'm in Illinois, too - specifically LaGrange :)

Momo
04-28-2013, 04:59 PM
As soon as I saw your pretty face and beautiful unusual-looking eyes, I guessed that you were blind or had vision problems...but that problem, along with your other health issues, haven't stopped you from being a regular kitty! :)
May everyday be Cat of the Day for you, Houdini! :love::love::love:

Miss Tiger
04-28-2013, 06:47 PM
Oh Houdini..you were one of our first and bestest Facebook friends. We miss you so much, and think about you often. Maybe one day we will see you on FB again! Congratulations on being the cat of the day!:):love::) You can vsit us on Facebook.. Miss Tiger and friends is our FB name!

mommydrst
04-28-2013, 06:55 PM
HOW WONDERFUL and loving everyone is here at this great site! :love:
Houdini appreciates all of your comments and loving thoughts.
Thank you all !!!

Felicia's Mom
04-28-2013, 06:57 PM
Congrats to handsome Houdini, on being Cat of the Day!

sasha the cat
04-28-2013, 10:59 PM
We love Houdini's story. What a special, beautiful Cat he is!

Houdini, live long and prosper. Your humans are so very lucky you have come into their lives, and you, dear kitty, are one of the lucky as well as you won the Adopt a Kitty jackpot: Loving humans who will treasure you every moment of your purr~cious life.

Our Princes, Rulers of the Palace in Montreal, Canada send oodles of kitty kisses and purrs to you. Our boys are rescued kitties whom we treasure beyond any precious jewels.

Felix, Maine Coon, 6 1/2 years old

(Baby) Rascal, the Cat with a :love: shaped nose, 3 1/2 years old

Raven, the kitten born on my hand on August 5th 2011

We are so happy the Goddess Bastet selected us to be their purr~ents.

Photos:
Felix, (Baby)Rascal, Raven at 2 months old and Raven, last day with his Momma, Ivory (3rd Nov 2011).

sasha the cat
04-28-2013, 11:11 PM
My Cats, Felix, (Baby)Rascal and Raven sent "Live Long and Prosper" salute to Houdini.
In case some readers are unaware of that salute, it is the Vulcan salute of Mr. Spock on the TV series "Star Trek" photo of it is below. History of this salute: http://tinyurl.com/beq29jm