PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Gift Chaos

RockyRoad
12-08-2002, 08:45 AM
I am trying to think of what I am going to get my mom, dad, grandma, and grandpa for Christmas. Does anyone have any ideas?? I always get my dad to get my mom's, my mom to get my dad's, etc. I need come ideas but I don't know what they like or what they will enjoy. :( So can anyone please suggest anything?

HoRsELUvR
12-08-2002, 11:00 AM
Ornaments are a good gift that everyone can enjoy.Also,if your mom and grandma wear jewelry that can be a good gift.another good gift is socks,which i get for just about every occasion.

Nomilynn
12-08-2002, 05:53 PM
I just found this site with some neat ideas. They aren't expensive and they are personal, because they are homemade!!

http://www.lifenetwork.ca/life_online/top_10/top10_34_1.asp

Nomilynn
12-08-2002, 11:12 PM
I also just thought of candles.. they are always nice and sometimes you can get ones that have a gift inside

Lillycat
12-10-2002, 07:55 PM
what about a "coupon-type" book of things you could/would do for the people on your list.....i am a mom/grandma and i would like something like that.....than you dont have to ask to have something done....you can just use the appropriate coupon!;)

mugsy
12-10-2002, 08:00 PM
Lillycat would you STOP it!! lol I was thinking the same thing as I read her post and then I get down to yours and you had already done it! lol

I think that coupon books are about the most personal and most appreciated gift of all.

LoudLou
12-10-2002, 10:49 PM
Gift certificates to their favorite places to eat or something might be nice. I know the Safeway in my area has the credit card style Gift Certificates to buy. They are great when you just run out of gift ideas.