PDA

View Full Version : Maverick

LHCam
04-26-2013, 06:53 AM
Hi Maverick.....What a handsome fellow you are. I love that smile you have on your face. Congratulations on DOTD.
I got to see how pretty you are.:love::love::love:

Linda:love:

opschick
04-26-2013, 09:26 AM
H Maverick! what a beautiful boy you are. I"m glad you got rescued. Happy DOTD!!

jackiesdaisy
04-26-2013, 10:38 AM
Oh Maverick, what a handsome boy you are and according to your family so friendly
and happy. It is a pleasure to meet you this Morning and Congratulations for being
our very best "Dog of the day"

cassiesmom
04-26-2013, 12:35 PM
Hi, Maverick, cutie! What a handsome fellow you are with your wonderful coat colors! I love your head tilt in the third picture, and your happy face! Happy Dog of the Day!

tatsxxx11
04-26-2013, 02:11 PM
Hi Maverick! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:)
What a happy, *smiley,* beautiful BC boy you are, Maverick, and so perfectly named!:D I think it's a draw as to who...Border Collies, Aussies or JRT's have the most energy!:p But I think you take the prize when it comes to being photogenic! And to think you're just as sweet and affectionate and people loving as you are handsome, smart and athletic! (Love those BC "spins!")
You're the perfect pup package, Maverick, and your family so very lucky, having a beautiful, life loving best friend in you!:)
Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you and your BC sib are both enjoying your well earned day of honor, doing all sorts of fun "stuff," being spoiled to the max!:D
Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Maverick, and to your BC fur bro/sis too!:love::love::love:

lizbud
04-26-2013, 04:17 PM
Hello Maverick, Happy DOG OF THE DAY to you handsome boy.:love: It is a real pleasure to meet
and learn a little about you today.:) You have the sweetest face and I'll bet you make friends with every
person & fellow dog that you meet.:) Sending out lots of big hugs & kisses on your special day sweetheart.:love::love:

chocolatepuppy
04-26-2013, 07:41 PM
You're adorable Maverick!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D