PDA

View Full Version : Nebo's visit with Santa Clause

wolf_Q
12-08-2002, 12:27 AM
Nebo and Lady had an interesting day today. First, they visited the vet. I don't quite understand it, but neither one of them is scared of the vet...in fact they both just LOVE the receptionists (I think the treat giving could play a significant part)

Nebo had his microchip put in. I'm not sure how big of a baby he was...they took him away to do it while Lady was being examined. I could hear some familiar whimpering coming from the back though. :rolleyes:

Then they went to Petsmart to go and see Santa! The last time Nebo went to Petsmart he was afraid of every body and every thing...I was worried he would be terrified of Santa. Quite the opposite! He was making a pain out of himself and trying to "greet" (jump) on every person. He just crawled right up by Santa and seemed to enjoy himself! I wonder what he told him he wanted for Christmas! :D

Lady umm...yeah...she knocked the background over, jumped off, tried to pull of Santa's beard and covered his face with kisses. I'm not sure how they managed to get a good pic but they did!

And then we went to Petco! I had some professional photos taken of Nebo. They just did it near the front of the store, and there were dogs all over the place. I didn't think he would behave AT ALL (he loooves to play with the other dogs!) I'm still wondering if it was really my dog sitting there! He sat when I told him, he actually stayed...he even did a down stay! I swear he was really posing!! LOL. The photographer and his assistant said they couldn't believe how good he was being, and that it seemed to come natural! (hmmm.....do you think the constant photography by me could play a part? hahaha)

Anyway, here's the pic of Nebo with Santa in the ornament! I don't have the one of Lady, Melissa took it with her. If you haven't taken your pets to see Santa yet, it'd be a good thing to do...I believe they donate half of it ($5) to pet organizations. There's a Tree of Hope you can donate to at Petco also.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid41/pab50bce0f24f002b27b2cc737aa1430b/fcf53178.jpg

shais_mom
12-08-2002, 01:04 AM
AWESOME pic!!
Keegan is going to the dog park tomorrow to get wore out before she gets her pic taken with Santa!!

anna_66
12-08-2002, 08:17 AM
I like the ornament! You got it at Petsmart right? I'll have to find out when they are doing it here! I just love that!
Angus & Roxey got to see Santa last year & have a pic taken, but it didn't turn out that good.
I'm glad Nebo was a good boy, I'm sure he'll get lots of stuff from Santa:)

primabella
12-08-2002, 09:08 AM
awww, nebo is so photogenic :) thanks for the pic :D

btw - i love your sig pic :p

KYS
12-08-2002, 09:21 AM
Nebo and Lady were such good dogs.
The holiday pic of Nebo/Santa is adorable.

RockyRoad
12-08-2002, 10:41 AM
I would never be able to take Lady to see Santa. She would go nuts and try to rip of his beard(like your Lady!), and would attack everyone. Sally..umm..well...she'd just run away. And of course Floppsy would never allow anyone to take her out of her hutch!
Well Nebo & Lady, you sure had fun today!!:D That picture of Nebo and Santa is so cute!!:) Glad you had a fun time you two!!

zippy-kat
12-08-2002, 12:39 PM
Arrrooooooooo! Who's dat cutie on Santa's lap?! Way to go, Nebo! (PS did you remember to tell him to disregard any and ALL nawtee dawg stories your momma might've told? ;) )

CountryWolf07
12-08-2002, 03:34 PM
Awwwwwww! What a cute picture!!! :)

Cisco's Mom
12-08-2002, 03:50 PM
Nebo, your pic. with Santa sure is cute. Where you able to give your wish list to Santa??

aly
12-08-2002, 10:27 PM
I took my three dogs to my old work today to get their pic taken because I wanted to have actual pictures and not polaroids. Later in the day though, I took Canuck to Petsmart because the proceeds are donated to my current work. Canuck was an angel and so sweet to all the dogs. Even dog aggressive dogs always love Canuck cause he's soooooooo goofy and gets bullied all the time and just sits there like a big lug!!

I don't have a scanner so I had to take a pic of these with my digital cam so it looks bad.. but they did turn out good!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid41/p5712e7330c4327c46d988eb2e3fb2f15/fcf42c58.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid41/p1afd72437b0900472a67fbadc0e1d0fd/fcf427ce.jpg

anna_66
12-09-2002, 06:51 AM
Aly, those are great! Man, I hope they are doing this again next week, I want to take Huney....she's never got to see Santa:(

Dixieland Dancer
12-09-2002, 10:05 AM
What a wonderful picture of Nebo! He really does look very happy to be with Santa. I bet he asked for lots of squeeky toys and bones to chew! ;)

Dakota's Mommy
12-09-2002, 11:17 AM
That pic turned out great! I'm so glad that so many of us get to take our dogs to see Santa. I know I enjoyed taking my girls, but Destiny kind of upset us while we were there so hopefully next year goes a little bit better. I also think it's great that Petsmart donates half of the money to help local shelters, that's great!

wolf_Q
12-10-2002, 02:32 AM
Nebo says thanks everyone! :D

Aly, that pic of Canuck is SO cute...he looks really happy to be on Santa's lap!