PDA

View Full Version : NOS the VROOM kitty!

Pinot's Mom
04-21-2013, 07:51 AM
Good Morning, NOS! I have no idea what NOS is, but your purrson says it makes cars go Vroom, so it means you go VROOM, too!

You had a bit of a rough start there, didn't you, baby? I'm so glad you found where to call home, though, and someone to take good care of you. Your coloring is wonderful and you've turned into a lovely kitty. I'm so glad to have met you today!

You have a wonderful COTD celebration, sweetie, and have your family give you a hug and kiss from here. Enjoy your special day!

chocolatepuppy
04-21-2013, 08:00 AM
N.O.S., you're a gorgeous boy!!!:love: I'm so happy your human saved you! Congrats on being COTD!:cool:
I hope this is a special day for you and your human!:D

phesina
04-21-2013, 08:16 AM
Dearest N.O.S. (whatever that stands for), you are indeed the Vrroooooom! kitty. What a beautiful guy you are! You have the sweetest face.. you look so happy and pleased with life! And so you should.. we are so glad you were found when you were such a sick baby kitten and nursed back to good health by your wonderful, special Purrrson who loves you so very much. To N.O.S.'s Purrrson, thank you so much for rescuing this fine boy just in time and giving him the wonderful home and life that you have.

Now you are full of energy and fun, N.O.S., conversing in meows with your Purrrson, performing sit and shake tricks, going for walks on the leash with him/her, eating bread when you can get it, greeting your Purrrson when she/he comes home.

We love your photos, the first very tight closeup showing you with such a wise, peaceful look in your eyes, the next closeup of you with your head upside down taking a little snooze, and the one showing your full body with your beautiful long hair and amazingly long white whiskers and again that peaceful look in your eyes. You are such a handsome, gorgeous boy, and what a wonderful home full of love you and your Purrrson share!

Congratulations, darling N.O.S., on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your Purrrson are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats, maybe even your own slice of bread.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
04-21-2013, 08:54 AM
For those of you wondering what NOS is. My ex raced motorcycles, so I've heard of this.;)
I guess this means NOS the kitty races around a lot! :D

NOS
An acronym for the brand name 'Nitrous Oxide Systems'. NOS produces a chemical known as nitrous oxide, often used in the performance optimization of car and motorcycle engines. The chemical (N2O) breaks up upon contact with air, releasing extra oxygen into the engine. This often means that oxygen detectors in modern cars pick up the extra oxygen and add more fuel to the a/f mixture. This means the engine will pack a harder punch than it typically would, in the form of an instant flywheel horsepower gain.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-21-2013, 12:06 PM
NOS what a stunning fellow you are!!! :love:

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures today. They were just what I needed to make me smile on this gloomy day. Please thank your human for sharing you with us. I hope you are enjoying a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :):love:

catmandu
04-21-2013, 12:14 PM
:love::love::love:
What a great Big Bundle of Cat Love you are N.O.S and we can hear your VROOOOM Purr through the computer speakers, that unmistakable sound of one Happy Well Cared for Cat!! You are so Big and Happy we think that you are a Tabby Version of My Mickey Fluffy Tail who is always excited too and just ready for his treats and some fun.
:D:D
We are such a Great God Send for your Meeowmie , you are truly a Cat whose love is worth far more than anything that man can create as you are are a Creature of Our All Loving Lord God above.
:cool::cool:
All we Found Hotel Cats love you at first sight N.O.S and we all wish we could bring our Friskies Party Mix to you , but instead you have to settle for Our Mighty MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW For N.O.S our New Big Cat of the Day.
:love::love::love:

Momo
04-21-2013, 03:38 PM
So cute...and how do I pronounce your name? Nos, or 'en-oh-es' ???
In any case, you are a real cutie...smart and funny too! :)
You kinda' look like my Miss Kitty, who just turned 9 this month!
Have fun being Cat of the Day! :love:

tatsxxx11
04-21-2013, 04:30 PM
Hi NOS! Happy Cat of the Day to you, you gorgeous, long haired boy!:) Seriously, that is one breathtaking close-up!:eek:
I too am clueless as to what NOS is/means, exactly, except when describing one incredibly handsome, fetching feline, and oh yes, the sight of you definitely makes my heart go vrrrooommm!:D What a happy ending, rags to riches, Cinderfella story is yours, NOS! You came into your human's life just when she needed you most, just when you needed HER most; the perfect pairing of two souls in need, a case of mutual rescue!:) Full of energy, with your motor ever running in high "love gear," I'd say you are not only perfectly named, but the perfect match for your devoted human...the bestest friend a human could ever hope for!:)

Thanks for the BIG smiles, NOS! Keep up the good work, bringing so much joy and happiness, love and comfort to all who cross your path, most especially your human soul mate! You're a one in a million, NOS, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day honors!
I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart, being loved and pampered to pieces!
Lots of love, hugs and smooches to you beautiful NOS, our very special Sunday Cat of the Day!:love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
04-21-2013, 04:31 PM
NOS, you sure are a handsome boy and you look like you have Maine Coon in you.:) I'm sorry that you had such a rough start but I'm so glad that your owner heard you meowing and you were then rescued.:) Congrats on being COTD!!!:D

lizbud
04-21-2013, 04:52 PM
Hello N.O.S.,

I love your sweet face little guy.:love: I'll bet you have plenty of pep & don't
really need any help to zoom around your house.:) I am so happy to know what
a wonderful home you now have with a person to love you.:love: Congratulations
on being honored as today's very special CAT OF THE DAY.Here's smoochies just
for you sweet boy.:love::love:

Muggzy and julia
04-21-2013, 07:52 PM
N.O.S. you are so beautiful and blessed to be rescued by your loving human. i really do believe an animal knows when someone saves it's precious life!
Love, Muggzy and julia:love:

cassiesmom
04-21-2013, 08:28 PM
Beautiful, fluffy, flooffy N.O.S.! I'd love to have a conversation with you and hear all about what you're thinking through your sweet meows! How wonderful that you came that night when your meowmie called for you! Happy Cat of the Day to you, dear boy N.O.S.!

gstradtman
04-21-2013, 10:29 PM
The story of N.O.S. sounds so much like that of the very sweet dollface Himalayan who entered my life when she was a starving and abandoned kitten, right down to the flea-bitten state with severe generalized allergic reaction. A rescued cat never forgets kindness that has been shown to him or her, and I'm always amazed at the resilience of cats who have "cheated death" with the assistance of their humans. N.O.S. is lucky, but so is the person who he owns!