PDA

View Full Version : Earth Day Thursday #529!

RICHARD
04-18-2013, 11:14 AM
Trying to stay on the lighter side of the news and world events I thought a nice Earth Day Thursday was in order.

I could recycle some bad jokes, but would that really be keeping in the spirit of the thread?

Yes, it would.

The Edster owes his last name to one of my all time favorite jokes- His first name was taken from the show Frasier, The dog on the show was named Eddie.

His last name?

--------

What has four legs and chases Katz?

Mrs Katz and her lawyer.;)

Ba-dump.

-----------

Onto the menu here?

Hows about a nice ribeye steak, grilled - steamed asparagus, onions and squash and a nice piece of Texas Toast.

It's kinda warm here so a nice Gin and Tonic?

DONE!

Karen
04-19-2013, 03:45 PM
It's Pomtzu's birthday so I've brought a nice Boston Creme Pie for her birthday cake, someone has to keep the Orc from singing, though!

RICHARD
04-19-2013, 04:46 PM
It's Pomtzu's birthday so I've brought a nice Boston Creme Pie for her birthday cake, someone has to keep the Orc from singing, though!

It was 80 degrees a few days ago, today it's freezing..

Some BC pie sounds wonderful.

I'll heat water up....

DONE!

Lady's Human
04-19-2013, 05:45 PM
But Angel, Patch, LOK and Orc were just warming up for the chorus!

:(

I think I'm going to sit down and have a glass of wine with my cake.....chocolate and wine sound good about now.

Pinot's Mom
04-20-2013, 06:31 AM
Chocolate and wine are always a good thing, but not for me at this hour. ;)

Coffee?

RICHARD
04-20-2013, 07:59 AM
Chocolate and wine are always a good thing, but not for me at this hour. ;)

Coffee?

TEA!!!

I guess it's time to go "WHEW"...........

Today is Thunder over Louisville....A huge airshow that takes place on the river between Indiana and KY.

Hopefully it goes off without a hitch.....

Toast and eggs?

DONE?

Lady's Human
04-22-2013, 07:50 AM
Well, we've done our part for the environment.

We've found (thanks to the Mayor's radio show) that we can eliminate noxious gasses by a considerable amount with a simple treatment of Beano before puppy supper!

On that note, can I get a beer?

pomtzu
04-22-2013, 08:43 AM
On that note, can I get a beer?

Only if YOU take a Beano first! :p

I was thinking of charcoal tablets for Angel, but if the Beano works, then I guess you have the stinkuation under control! :D

Karen
04-23-2013, 05:08 PM
That was a surprise, the vets both recommended that, when I'd never even considered it for dogs! So glad - for everyone concerned - that it works!

Coldish, drizzly damp day here, so currently have some sweet chai by my side, anyone want some?