PDA

View Full Version : Tremendous Tabby Tiggy!

cassiesmom
04-14-2013, 07:41 AM
Good morning, tabby kitty Tiggy! What a beautiful lady you are with your brown, orange and white coat! I am so glad you were rescued and have a wonderful home. Now you can enjoy bird watching, going a short distance outdoors to check on everything, and tapping your people's legs to be sure they know it's play time :D Then snuggling on your people's laps and settling in for one of many daily naps! You were such an adorable kitten and now you are a gorgeous tabby lady! Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Tiggy!

chocolatepuppy
04-14-2013, 09:50 AM
Aww, you're adorable Tiggy!:love: Congrats on being COTD! Have fun!:D

Catty1
04-14-2013, 10:21 AM
What a cute Torbie girl! You were the cutest little kitten and are a beautiful and sweet grown kitty! I hope you are frisky and naughty and are a kitten forever! Happy COTD and I hope you get even extra spoiled today.:):love::love::love:

catmandu
04-14-2013, 12:18 PM
:love::love::love:
And as always it is so pleasing to see how a Tiny Little Kitten , a Cat of the future will be with food, tender loving care and of course love become such a great Big Tabby Cat.
You are truly a Cat with your coat of many colors.
:cool::cool:
What a great Cat you are Tiggy and you are just hitting the beginning of your prime as a Cat.
:):)
We Found Hotel Cats are sending our nicest MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest Cat Of The Day Titanic Tigger!!!
:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
04-14-2013, 03:52 PM
Tiggy what a beauty you are!!! :love:

You might not enjoy having your picture taken but we sure love seeing them. :)They certainly brightened up my gloomy day. It sounds like you are a bundle of fun. Please thank your family for sharing you with us. I hope you are being spoiled rotten today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :love:

phesina
04-14-2013, 04:00 PM
Dearest Tiggy, what an adorable multi-colored tabby kitty you are! We just love those orange splotches in the midst of your brown-tabby fur. And that baby picture of you in your knitted sweater is precious. What a sweet little kitten there, grown up now to a fine, beautiful adult! You are so much fun for your family, too.. playing catch with them, then relaxing on the couch to watch the birds and wildlife outside. We're so glad your people found you and rescued you. You and they and your doggie pal Nadia all share a wonderful home full of love, don't you!

Congratulations, darling Tiggy, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and Nadia and your humans are all enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats and games.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Barbara
04-14-2013, 04:46 PM
Tiggy, what can I say-I feel like I am in love with you. Your baby picture is just irresistible but what I love best is you sleeping in purrfect tortellini position. Kisses to you, sweet girl :)

tatsxxx11
04-14-2013, 05:18 PM
Hi Tiggy!!! Happy Cat of the Day to you from me and my orange tiger boy, Tigger, aka Tiggy!:) Oh, how precious is that photo of you in your Grandma's hand knitted sweater!:D Be still my heart!!!:love:

Not photogenic??? I have to disagree! Your coat, your coloring and markings, are so beautiful...striking! And doesn't the camera love you, sweetheart! You may not like posing for pics, but it doesn't show...a credit to your talented budding photographer/best human!:)

How lucky you and your siblings were, to have been found by your forever family to be that fateful! You may have been unexpected, but there's no doubt you and your family were destined to be together! (I hope your litter mates found happy homes too)!:)

Thanks to your very special person for sharing your touching story, and so many beautiful photos with us! We're honored to have such a deserving kitty as our extra special, Sunday honoree! Hope you're enjoying a very happy Cat of the Day, cutie pie, celebrating in high style with your pup pal Nadia and devoted humans...being spoiled rotten!
Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tiggy, and love to Nadia too!:love::love::love:

lizbud
04-14-2013, 05:41 PM
Hello Tiggy,

You are just adorable little girl.:love: I really enjoyed all the sweet pictures & reading of how
you found your forever home.:) I love your beautiful coat of many colors.:) Congratulations on
being our little sweetheart CAT OF THE DAY. Wishing you a long, happy and healthy life with
your loving family.:love::love:

Felicia's Mom
04-14-2013, 06:55 PM
You are beautiful Tiggy.:love: Congrats on being Cat of the Day.

Woodstock91
04-14-2013, 10:57 PM
Tiggy's markings are called "dilute tortie" They often have delightful personalities as well. My Lady Peter is marked in that fashion, and she thinks Tiggy was an excellent choice for COTD!