PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from Logan?

gini
12-07-2002, 02:33 PM
I was thinking about Logan and the recent storms near her and the power outages.

Has anyone heard from her recently and is she alright?

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-07-2002, 02:48 PM
I too was wondering where Logan has been. I noticed she had gone A.W.O.L. Been meaning to call her and see if the weather had gotten bad whre she lives. Or she could be busy with the wedding. I'll call and then post again!

Karen
12-07-2002, 02:48 PM
Yesterday morning Sandra posted that Logan was without power, so she may be somewhere warm but without her computer right now. My guess is she's okay, but up to her eyeballs in wedding planning, house-unpacking, holiday preparations ...

gini
12-07-2002, 02:53 PM
You are probably right, but I read that they have called out the National Guard because of the power outages - due to last until next Wednesday.

With all that she has going on in her life - this is all she needed!

tatsxxx11
12-07-2002, 04:47 PM
I have spoken with Logan a few times and she's just fine, though as of yesterday, still without electricity. They are staying warm by the fire, the kids especially enjoying the "camping out" experience!:D Of course Logan wasn't too thrilled to have most of her freezer and refrig. goods go bad! She says hi to all and wanted me to let you all know that yesterday was her sweet baby Honey's 4th birthday! I started a thread for her in Dogs General! I'll let her know you all asked for her!

12-08-2002, 04:12 AM
Of course that electricity break-down will be a reason !! But Ialso think Logan is VERY busy getting married , hey Logan ;) ;) I wish you a tremendous wedding party and a long happy marriage !!

Freckles
12-08-2002, 11:49 AM
December Pet Talk meeting - Logan's Shower
The date is going to be December 6 (checkin) through December 8 (Checkout).

Good thing plans were changed!:)

Logan
12-08-2002, 10:55 PM
It is a good thing that plans were changed, Joan!! This weekend would have been terrible!!! But we made it!!! And thank you all for your concern. I was able to reach Sandra by cell phone on Friday, just to let her know I was ok, but out of touch. We lost phone service and electricity on Wednesday night, and got both back late on Friday. Thankfully, with our new house, we had a gas water heater, gas stove and our fireplace, so we all huddled and kept warm. You should have seen the pile of dogs and humans in front of the fireplace! It was great!!! Of course, I didn't get any pictures!! :o

The wedding plans are proceeding beautifully ( I hope ), and in 13 days, almost 12 at this late hour, we will be married. The kids are happyy ( which makes us happy) and so are we. We got a full blast of "blended" family time this past weekend since my power came back before Scott's did. They camped out here, and even when the power came back on, they chose to sleep in front of the fire. Helen just went back to her own bed tonight.

Things are good, but busy, obviously. But the downed trees have been cut up by the new chain saw (manly thing, but a good tool to have), and we are doing final fittings for dresses this week. We will have a wedding and be one, big happy family in short order!!

Thanks for the concern. I'm off to crawl into my now warm bed. Will continue to check in, as often as possible, over the next two weeks.

Love,
Logan

Dixieland Dancer
12-09-2002, 10:34 AM
Logan, Glad the experience was a positive one. You have been in my thoughts and prayers with all you have going on. Wedding Wishes and Blessings are offered! :D

lynnestankard
12-09-2002, 12:56 PM
Glad you've managed to keep your sense of humour Logan!!
Gosh not long now - bet the times flying by - your in my thoughts.xxx
Lynne

NoahsMommy
12-09-2002, 01:06 PM
Logan,
I am so very excited for you and your family...in just 12 days, you will all be one. :) How wonderful!

Saying prayers over here for everything to work out perfectly.

God Bless!