PDA

View Full Version : It's Kimba's Gotcha Day!

katladyd
04-10-2013, 01:36 PM
It's Gotcha Day #2 for my wonderful Kimba my fearless white lion! It has been exactly 2 years since this loving little guy has been part of our family. His fur bros do not always love him, but the rest of us do!

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k486/katladyd/DSCF0193-3.jpg

http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k486/katladyd/2012-02-18_18-28-43_81.jpg

cassiesmom
04-10-2013, 02:14 PM
Hi, Kimba, sweet white lion! Happy Gotcha Day! I am sending gentle hugs and kisses for you, Ming and Mac :love: :love: :love:!

Your admiring fan,
Elyse

phesina
04-10-2013, 02:18 PM
Happy GOTCHA DAY #2, darling Kimba!!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
04-10-2013, 03:42 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY KIMBA!!! :love::love::love:

What a lovely white lion you are!!! Enjoy your special day to the fullest, sweetie!!! :love::love::love:

Karen
04-10-2013, 07:00 PM
Aww, happy Gotcha Day, cutie!

katladyd
04-10-2013, 10:29 PM
All the boys, especially Kimba, asked me to send purrs and head bumpies to all of you who have written such nice words.:love:

Randi
04-11-2013, 04:11 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, Kimba! You look gorgeous! I wish you many more happy and healthy years to come. :love:

chocolatepuppy
04-11-2013, 05:04 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, Kimba!!!:D

catmandu
04-11-2013, 09:23 AM
from a Tiny Little Cat of the Future to a Big Bowful of Wonder Cat,
you are such a Great White Cat.:love::love:
May you have many more years ahead of you KOOL KAT KIMBA!!!
:love::love::love:

smokey the elder
04-11-2013, 10:13 AM
What a gorgeous kitty! I'd like a pot of white kitty tortellini to go, please.:D:p

katladyd
04-11-2013, 01:07 PM
Again, Kimba thanks you for all your very kind words. It's really funny how he curls up and falls asleep in the spaghetti pot. Those are older pictures, I have some more recent ones on my phone and will try to get them loaded on to Photobucket this weekend so I can post them. Kimba is a total sweetie and is the most loving of my three boys. He actually drools with contentment when he is being held. I have a co worker who lives in the same apartment complex as me and she is totally in love with Kimba (she has two adorable kitty girls herself). Kimba is just special (well, they all are) and I am so happy I took this little furball into my home!:love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
04-13-2013, 02:30 AM
HAPPY 2nd GOTCHA DAY KIMBA!!!:D You sure are a cutie pie.:)

momcat
04-13-2013, 03:27 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Kimba! :love: Wishing you many more years of happiness, companionship, and love in your purrfect furever home! :love: :love:
By the way, where can I get a pot with a kitty like that?

katladyd
04-15-2013, 01:09 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Kimba! :love: Wishing you many more years of happiness, companionship, and love in your purrfect furever home! :love: :love:
By the way, where can I get a pot with a kitty like that?

well, you find the cutest white kitten you have ever seen wandering around your apartment complex, homeless and dirty. He runs up to you and meows cutely and does his best leg rub. You take him in after you find out his owners moved and left him there. You then need a big ol' spaghetti pot that is just the right size for a kitty to nap in. Add a lot of love and patience (Kimba was a wild child when I first took him in):love::rolleyes: and you get pictures like that! It is a simple recipe and well worth the time and effort you put in!:D