PDA

View Full Version : favorte things

primabella
12-07-2002, 11:44 AM
what are some of the things you love that your pet does?
i love when rocket jumps on his birdie-swing and goes back and forth. i also love when he takes his baths. when he gets out he's all wet and seems to have shrunk a few sizes :p sky is too cute when she grooms herself :rolleyes:
just curious to know what some of your favorite things that you pet does :D

Uabassoon
12-07-2002, 11:49 AM
I love it when Tibby does her flying squirell impression. When she jumps on things she bring her arms out so it looks like she's trying to fly, that always cracks me up. I also love it when she sits on my belly and purrs.
I love it when Corkscrew sleeps under the covers with me because he keeps my feet warm.

popcornbird
12-07-2002, 01:40 PM
I love when Muffin runs back and forth on her perch and keeps spinning her head. She does this when she's upset, or when she WANTS something! Its so cool to watch. I also love it when we ask her if she wants to go "Nighty-night" and she flaps her wings and answers with a loud screach if she wants to sleep.

I love it when Popcorn dances and whistles beautifully in the morning. Sometimes I put them on the carpet and spread their toys along the floor so they can play. When Popcorn plays like that he gets very happy and crouches very low on the floor, then HOPS, and sings a tune. He does it all the time and its hilarious. I started sings "Hop goes the birdie" to him and he kinda realized what it means, so whenever I sing that, he goes HOP! LOL!

Primabella, what kind of pets do you have? I haven't heard much about them. I think you have a bird but then you have a puppy picture in your sig, so now I'm confused. :confused:

primabella
12-07-2002, 02:51 PM
thanks for all the stories :D keep 'em comming ;)

popcornbird - the only reason why i haven't really spoken about my birds is because i never really liked to post outside of "dog general" so i didn't really mention them. now i try to post everywhere ;)
i have two parakeets, one male (rocket) and one female (sky) and in about a week, i will have a new puppy, mickey. sorry i confused you :p i will try to post a picture, if your interested :D

jenluckenbach
12-08-2002, 08:03 AM
you should feel free to post anywhere! You can post with any opinions or comments or questions, even if you don't have that particular pet. Of course we want to see the birdies!!!!

RockyRoad
12-08-2002, 08:29 AM
I love it when Lady digs her head into the snow and eats it, funny!!:D I also love it when Sally has one of her little running sprees where she has to run around the house at top speed and everyone will be running away from a cat!! And when Floppsy hops!! It's so fun to watch Floppsy hop around her cage!!:)

primabella
12-08-2002, 09:03 AM
thanks :) i know you can post everywhere but i always felt weird doing it, but why not? :D i'de love to show off my birdies, but i don't know how to post an attachment. whenever i try to, it never shows up in my post. can someone please send me a PM with instructions? thanks a lot :)

thanks for all the stories. i enjoyed reading them :)

HoRsELUvR
12-08-2002, 05:31 PM
I like when my cats rub their butts on the carpet,walk on me,andlots of things

zookeeper
12-09-2002, 01:36 PM
I love how Chester's butt wiggles when he is excited and how he does 360's when he is playing :)

I love how Bobbie will talk to me and how she will play with Cam just like a cat would:)

I love when Cam comes and snuggles as close to me as he possibly can and just purrs away with the happiest expression on his face. I also love how he can go from doing this to running like a bat out of hell around the house.

And I love how Katie cleans herself, especially when she pulls her ears down to give them a good cleaning, I also love how after sse has run around she will come and collapse beside me and want scratches:)

primabella
12-09-2002, 03:18 PM
aww..pets are the best ;) thanks for sharing :D

popcornbird
12-09-2002, 03:43 PM
I'd love to see your birdies! To attach a picture, you have to go to your picture on the computer. Most likely th picture will be to large to post. Right-click on the picture, and in the drop-down window, you should see an "open with" or something like that. Position your cursor on open with, and the computer should give you a couple of picture editting softwares. Clic k on Paint or Microsoft Photo Editer or spomething like that, and the picture will open there. Click on Edit (or one of the things on the top of the screen.....its different in every software) and you should see "resize" somewhere in Edit or in another column. Click on resize. Resize the picture (you should be able to change the size of the picture by lowering the numbers). Save the picture. Come back here. Click on browse. Find your picture on your computer. Upload the picture. Post the message. I hope we can see your birdies now. :) Let me know if you have any more questions.

primabella
12-13-2002, 10:24 PM
okay, for some reason, it doesn't work out for me :( i will be working on it and ask my cousin for help. she's good on the computer :rolleyes: thanks for all your help anyway. i added a picture of rocket and sky to mickey's web page. if you click on the "www" near my name and scroll down to the bottom, you'll see a picture of them :D the darker blue is rocket, the lighter, sky :)

Aspen and Misty
12-14-2002, 04:39 AM
I love when Misty is a lovy kitty.
When Teddy just has to give you kisses or he will die
When Chewy Bays (Hound bark)
When Buddy is Lovy
When Smokey is sleeping half on half off the chair LOL
When Hossie Grooms your face
When Melony gives you kisses
When Hope sneezes
When Tundra Runs to your hand cause she is attention deprived
When Brook gives you her puppy dog eyes because she is the last one to have one on one time with you
When Guy jumps out of his water for his food
When kitty is swiming out in the open
When Spike is sucked onto the top of the glass, I just love that belly!
When Godzilla (new cat fish) is surfing the top of the cage with his one fin out of the water
When peaches acidently hits you with her tongue when trying to catch a fly

But most of all...
I love when Hunny is QUITE (when shes sleepin is the only tiem she is fo course)!

Ash

primabella
12-14-2002, 07:41 AM
lol :D wow, you do have a lot of pets ;)
thanks for sharing :)