PDA

View Full Version : I'm a BAAAD Meowmie... :(

Pinot's Mom
03-30-2013, 08:58 PM
Yesterday was a very important day. I was even home most of the day and I forgot. I'm a very BAD Meowmie. :(

On March 29, 2008, we were chosen to be parents to a fine Princess named Pinot (although her name was Zoe at the time). She was just waiting for the correct home and family to suit her needs; she was 10 months or so old at the time. We are so happy she chose us!!

HAPPY BELATED GOTCHA DAY, PRINCESS PINOT!!!:love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
03-30-2013, 09:24 PM
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY PINOT!!! I'm sure that your meowmie didn't mean to forget your special day. Hopefully she'll make it up to you with lots of loving and treats.:)

Karen
03-30-2013, 09:31 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Princess Pinot!

chocolatepuppy
03-30-2013, 09:46 PM
Happy Gotcha Day Pinot!!!:)

Bengalz
03-30-2013, 10:09 PM
OMGOSH!!! Mommm :D;) I'm sure you've made up for your momentary lapse by spoiling our dear Pinot royally - she is, after all, Queen of Quite A Lot!!!!

Happy Gotcha Day Sweetie:love::love: ... to many, many, many more !!!

Evie send purrs and kitty kisses:love::love:

Moesha
03-30-2013, 10:11 PM
I think Pinot needs to contact Groucho for this crime!

cassiesmom
03-31-2013, 12:10 AM
Dear precious Pinot, I think more than one day is appropriate to celebrate your special day! Happy Gotcha Day, beloved tabby kitty!

pomtzu
03-31-2013, 06:40 AM
Shame-shame-shame on Meowmie! :mad:

Dearest Pinot,

If you are still feeling neglected, let me extend an invitation to you to come stay with us until your Meowmie gets her act together! :rolleyes: Rest assured that we here would never forget such an important day in the life of a Princess. Mom says she can be there in well under 2 hours, so think about it, okay?

Your bestest doggie buddy, :love:
Myndi

phesina
03-31-2013, 07:04 AM
Happy belated Gotcha Day #5, beautiful Princess Pinot!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
03-31-2013, 07:49 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, Princess Pinot!

Freedom
03-31-2013, 08:02 AM
I'm sure Pinot will forgive you, provided she sees a few extra treats, and receives a few extra chin runs. What a happy day for ALL of you!

Happy Gothcha Day, Pinot!

Queen of Poop
03-31-2013, 10:34 AM
Happy Belated Gotcha Day Princess Pinot!!!

Cali and Diego send purrrrs and hopes that you work your Meowmie hard for her forgetfulness! Lots of treats for you!

Randi
03-31-2013, 11:32 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, Pinot! I'm sure your mom didn't mean to forget your day, but nonetheless, I think a whole week of celebration will be in order. ;)

Have fun and lots of playtime and treats! :love:

smokey the elder
04-01-2013, 09:29 AM
Happy Gotcha day, Pinot!

Barbara
04-01-2013, 01:24 PM
I have heard that cats - just like husbands- can be a little -ahm- relaxed about dates- so we wish you a happy gotcha day today, sweet Pinot;)

momcat
04-05-2013, 07:16 PM
Hi Pinot and a very late but very happy Gotcha Day! You sure knew what you were doing when you chose your wonderful purrents, they love you very much. Wishing you many more years of care, love, and companionship in your great furever home. Scritchies and lovies are being sent just for you :love: :love:

Asiel
04-05-2013, 08:11 PM
Happy Belated Gotcha Day Pinot--- now take advantage of the memory lapse and check out what you think looks absolutely delicious, stare with longing eyes and keep staring, looking depressed, until you get the delicious looking tidbit. A guilty party will go a long way to make up for the lapse in memory:D

catmandu
04-06-2013, 09:18 AM
I must be a worse Pawpie as I am not sure when My Found Hotel Cats came to live with me.
I had to ask My Vet to see when they came in. I know Scrappy Two as I have her certificate of adoption.
I am old and cannot recall things anymore.:confused::confused::confused: