PDA

View Full Version : Are you awake?

happylabs
03-27-2013, 03:23 PM
This is too cute not to share.

Lately, probably for the last couple months, Tinker my Tuxedo cat has been coming to bed when I go to bed and she gets a belly scratch for about 5 or 10 minutes. She has the softest belly fur.

Anyway, about a week ago I was almost asleep when I felt this little sniff, sniff, sniff on my face. I opened my eyes and there she was staring me in the face. I just sort of chuckled to myself. Now when I go to bed and I hear her jumping up I pretend I am already asleep. She makes that little throaty noise a couple times and it sounds like she is asking a question. Then she gets real close and does the sniff, sniff, sniff thing. It is just so funny! Any other time she never gets that close to my face. I just love her so much.

Karen
03-27-2013, 03:39 PM
Awww, so cute! Snuffle snuffle!

Queen of Poop
03-27-2013, 03:45 PM
Awwww, that is SOOOOOO adorable! You're so lucky!!!

Randi
03-27-2013, 04:30 PM
Aww, that is so cute. No wonder you love it. :) Fister would do that sometimes, also - I so miss it.

Freedom
03-27-2013, 05:08 PM
*giggle* just LOVE this, thank you for sharing, te heee

krazyaboutkatz
03-28-2013, 12:39 AM
Awww!!! How cute.:) The other morning Pearl woke me up by pawing at my head. I sure didn't think that this was too cute at the time since it wasn't time for me to get up yet and also since she had already woken me up at 4:30am.:eek:

catmandu
03-28-2013, 09:31 AM
My Empress Josephine curls right besideme and pokes me gently with her claws.
I think she is just making sure that I ma there.
My Mister Scrappy used to nuzzle my neck, and purr.
It could be annoying as he would do that for minutes on end so I had to shift him. How I wish he was there to show his love again.:love:

cassiesmom
03-28-2013, 10:05 AM
Tink, what a sweet thing to do :love:!

happylabs
03-28-2013, 12:58 PM
My Empress Josephine curls right besideme and pokes me gently with her claws.
I think she is just making sure that I ma there.
My Mister Scrappy used to nuzzle my neck, and purr.
It could be annoying as he would do that for minutes on end so I had to shift him. How I wish he was there to show his love again.:love:

I try never to discourage my cats from snuggling. None of them were snugglers when they first came to me. I have drawn them in somehow though. I have a feeling they know to stay back when they hear me snoring like a big old bear in hibernation though. :D

katladyd
03-28-2013, 01:34 PM
Mac is my nuzzle kitty. In the early mornings he will softly bat at my face, rub against it with his whiskers, or even lick me. I want to think it is love :love:, but most likely he wants me to open a can of food for him.:rolleyes:

Freckles
03-28-2013, 03:06 PM
[QUOTE=happylabs;2465217 Then she gets real close and does the sniff, sniff, sniff thing. [/QUOTE]
Do you feel her whiskers when she does that?