PDA

View Full Version : It's Radar's 1st Birthday Today!!!

krazyaboutkatz
03-27-2013, 12:27 PM
It's my big boy Radar's 1st birthday today. He's about 1 week older than both Reece & Rory. He's doing well but is still overweight.:( I weighed him last week and he's between 16-18lbs and most of his weight is in his tummy.:( My birthday gift to him is to put him on a diet. I know he won't like it but I hope it'll slim him down and help him live a much longer and happier life.:) I've started feeding all of my cats only 2 times a day. I noticed that Colby was also getting a bit pudgy.

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY RADAR!!! I hope you have many more happy and healthy years ahead of you. I love you big boy.:love:

Radar when I first adopted him:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Kitten%20And%20Intro%20Pics%20July%205%20201 2/NewKittenPicsIntroductions-7-5-12019-Radarinbathtub.jpg

Radar today:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/New%20Cat%20Pics-%202-9-13/NewCatPics-2-9-13037-Radarcroppedampresized.jpg

cassiesmom
03-27-2013, 12:31 PM
Happy Birthday, Radar! You are a beautiful, handsome orangey kitty! I like your wonderful, tabby and white coat! :)

phesina
03-27-2013, 12:31 PM
Happy birthday, darling RADAR!!! What a beautiful, beloved boy you are!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

katladyd
03-27-2013, 12:44 PM
Happy Birthday, Radar!

Felicia's Mom
03-27-2013, 12:51 PM
A very Happy Birthday to KAK's Radar!:love:

WeasleyLover
03-27-2013, 01:20 PM
Happy Birthday beautiful Radar!

sana
03-27-2013, 02:20 PM
Aw! Hope you had a great birthday! What a handsome (and cute, too!) boy you are! :love: :D

chocolatepuppy
03-27-2013, 05:26 PM
Happy Birthday Radar!!!:D

maid25cats
03-27-2013, 08:41 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RADAR
YOU ARE ADORABLE.:D

TELL MOM SHES SUPPOSE TO GIVE YOU TREATS AND SPOIL YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY
NOT PUT YOU ON A DIET:(:eek:
TELL MOMMY YOU DONT LOOK TO FAT AND THE CAMERA IS SUPPOSE TO ADD 10 POUNDS:D
ASK MOMMY TO GIVE YOU SOME SCRITCHES FROM ME

mbsmum
03-27-2013, 10:58 PM
Happy Birthday handsome Radar

krazyaboutkatz
03-28-2013, 12:42 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RADAR
YOU ARE ADORABLE.:D

TELL MOM SHES SUPPOSE TO GIVE YOU TREATS AND SPOIL YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY
NOT PUT YOU ON A DIET:(:eek:
TELL MOMMY YOU DONT LOOK TO FAT AND THE CAMERA IS SUPPOSE TO ADD 10 POUNDS:D
ASK MOMMY TO GIVE YOU SOME SCRITCHES FROM ME

Yes, it is strange that he doesn't look overweight in either picture. If you saw him in person you'd agree with me about his weight.;) I don't give my cats treats any more. They get plenty of canned food twice a day and also dry twice a day.

krazyaboutkatz
03-28-2013, 12:43 AM
Thanks everyone for the nice birthday wishes.:) Reece's 1st birthday is on April 1st and Rory's is on April 4th.;)

Freedom
03-28-2013, 07:35 AM
Sorry I missed this yesterday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RADAR~!

You are one handsome fella, Radar! And you have a loving caring HuMom who will do right by you, just remember that when the diet kicks in, lol.

Hard to beleive with them playing so much together than ANY of them could be pudgy just yet, lol. Good job keeping an eye on them, Tracy.

catmandu
03-28-2013, 09:33 AM
Happy Purrthday Radar from all of us at The Found Cat Hotel.
Welcome to Cat Hood from us all , but always keep that Kitten in your heart:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
03-28-2013, 01:54 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RADAR!!!! :love:

You are a gorgeous fellow!!! Maybe you just come from a line a 'big' cats. My chuck is big like you but his bro chip is not. I got my gang a lazer cat toy. chuck loves it and I set it on automactic and he loves chasing it.

Anyway, We hope you have the happest and bestest birthday ever!!! Lovies from me and my gang!!! :love::love::love:

krazyaboutkatz
03-28-2013, 06:24 PM
Thanks again everyone.:) Radar's name used to be Chubbs before I adopted him. He came to me overweight and he's continued to pack on the pounds.:( He also prefers to eat dry food most of the time and the food that I feed my cats is about 409 calories a cup. He is a very active cat and he loves to play with his brothers. Hopefully I'll be able to get him to lose some weight.:)

momcat
03-28-2013, 06:58 PM
Well, happy first purrthday, Radar! I hope your special day is filled with great new toys to play with, lots of your favorite treats, and everything a handsome kitty like you could ever wish for!

I'm sending you tons of lovies to help celebrate your purrthday :love:

Bengalz
03-28-2013, 07:34 PM
Sounds like April is Birthday month in your household:D. Happy Birthday to all your beautiful babies :love::love::love::love:- can't believe how fast they grow up:eek:!!

krazyaboutkatz
03-28-2013, 09:49 PM
Sounds like April is Birthday month in your household:D. Happy Birthday to all your beautiful babies :love::love::love::love:- can't believe how fast they grow up:eek:!!

Yes, it sure is. Alani & Blaze will also be turning 3 on April 30th.:eek: Time sure does fly by.:)

Thanks again everyone.:)

Barbara
03-29-2013, 04:12 AM
happy Birthday Radar!! In the first picture I cannot see too much weight but in the second-just like the Kiri girl you sit on it and in your handsome face we cannot see it;)
Nevertheless I wish you a very happy day.
With Filou and Tigris I used to do free feeding. Filou was 7 lb and Tigris 13 lb and it never changed. With Orion and Kiri now I have to control feeding as the Kiri girl would have it all and little Orion would get even thinner. She is now about 12 lb but only because the little girl never gets as much as she would like. Orion is 6.5 lb and we work hard to keep him that way.

Randi
03-29-2013, 06:30 AM
Happy 1st Birthday, dear Radar! :love:

Have fun and enjoy some extra treats - I think you can wait with that diet a few more days, you know, some cats are born big boned. ;)

krazyaboutkatz
03-29-2013, 06:51 PM
happy Birthday Radar!! In the first picture I cannot see too much weight but in the second-just like the Kiri girl you sit on it and in your handsome face we cannot see it;)
Nevertheless I wish you a very happy day.
With Filou and Tigris I used to do free feeding. Filou was 7 lb and Tigris 13 lb and it never changed. With Orion and Kiri now I have to control feeding as the Kiri girl would have it all and little Orion would get even thinner. She is now about 12 lb but only because the little girl never gets as much as she would like. Orion is 6.5 lb and we work hard to keep him that way.

Yes, you can see it much better in person. His problem areas are his tummy and his neck area. His neck area almost looks like a cat who's had some sub-q fluids injected into them.:( I just worry that if I don't do something soon that he'll keep getting bigger and bigger and also develop health problems in the future. He is a large cat but he needs to lose several pounds. Every time I see him running and playing, I tell him good boy keep up the exercise.:)

smokey the elder
04-01-2013, 09:30 AM
Happy belated birthday, Radar!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Remember what they say: You're not big, you are just fluffy!!!! ;)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, SWEETIE!!! :love:

krazyaboutkatz
04-01-2013, 11:49 AM