PDA

View Full Version : Ten years ago....

carole
03-22-2013, 07:35 PM
I joined the most wonderful, caring community,yep you guessed it folks PT, i cannot believe i have been here so long, it just goes to show what an awesome place this is, Thank you Karen and hubby, for creating this magical place for pet lovers, it has brought so much joy to my life, i have learn't so much, and have become a better person and pet carer because of it.

I have made some lovely friends, people who have stepped up and been there in my times of trouble, helped me through the tough times and have lent a helping hand.

I treasure those special people, although many miles away, they are very important to me.

Although i have seen a few kiwis join PT , i say very proudly i am the only resident KIWI on PT, who has been here so long and stayed, my fellow kiwis seem to drift away, silly them, they don't know what they are missing, and that alone makes me feel quite unique.

I don't get to stop by near as often as i used to, but PT is never far from my thoughts and i do check in on a regular basis, to see how everyone is going, add my two cents worth now and then.

Again thank you to everyone on PT for enriching my life .:):):love::love:

Karen
03-22-2013, 08:09 PM
Happy Pet Talk anniversary! We're so glad you not only found us, but stayed!

carole
03-23-2013, 12:52 AM
Oh the feeling is so mutual.

caseysmom
03-23-2013, 02:48 AM
Congratulations! I had to go look, its been 9 years for me, can't believe its been that long.

carole
03-23-2013, 04:11 AM
I know time just flies doesn't it

Pinot's Mom
03-23-2013, 08:39 AM
Happy PT Anniversary, Carole!! :) I'm so glad to have gotten to know you through this special place!

I've only been here 4 1/2 years - I'm a young'un!! ;)

Randi
03-23-2013, 10:35 AM
Carole, I feel the same way, so I hope you don't mind I copy some of what said.

I've been here since 2002 and very days have passed without me logging on to PT. :) There are not many Danes here either, at least not active ones.

PT sure is the most wonderful, caring community, thanks to Karen and Paul, and to the many members I have got to know. :)

We have had our ups and downs, but all in all it's a great forum to come and relax, read funny... and not so funny stories, see pictures of all the furbabies and learn new things. I have a whole different view on "upbringing" cats.

I have also made some lovely friends, and people have stepped up and been there in my times of trouble, helped me through the tough times and have lent a helping hand. I treasure those special people, too.:love:

I don't get to stop by near as often as i used to, in the past year I have been busy giving Fister some extra love, and I do need new screen glasses.

Thank you to everyone on PT for enriching my life! :love:

kuhio98
03-23-2013, 11:03 AM
carole ~ Happy Anniversary!

Taz_Zoee
03-23-2013, 11:15 AM
Isn't this place wonderful? I don't know what I would do without it.

BTW, you joined PT the exact same day I first met my boyfriend! Same year and day. Or close enough anyway.

carole
03-23-2013, 04:39 PM
Aww that's sweet,yes I just don't know where the time goes, I am ten years older now and hopefully wiser lol,we'll especially about caring for cats,and no randi I don't mind a bit,great that you feel the same way as I do,sometimes PT friends are the only ones who really understand the love I feel for my cats and the heartache that goes with it when i lose one,hope you are doing ok randi,I know it has not been long since fister left for the RB, so still thinking of you.

phesina
03-23-2013, 06:49 PM
Ten years, wow, Carole! Congratulations! And I'm so glad you're here. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

carole
03-23-2013, 07:30 PM
Thank you pat the feeling is very mutual:love::love::love::love:

david p
03-24-2013, 08:08 AM
Hi, sis! Congrats for being on PT for ten years! I've been here for 9 years myself and I have a lot of friends here (definitly including YOU!). Also I feel like you, sometimes it seems I'm the only Pittsburgher on PT.

carole
03-25-2013, 04:36 AM
Thanks David ,yes I knew you were not far behind me,and yep I met my big bro here,not that I hear from you much these days,but I always think of you.

chocolatepuppy
03-25-2013, 12:01 PM
Always such pleasant posts from you Carole!:) I just realized I've been here nine years!:D

moosmom
03-25-2013, 05:31 PM
Happy Anniversary, Carole. I feel like you ALL are my family. So many wonderful people here from skill over the world. Its the one place where I can talk non stop about my ats and not get dirty looka. LOVE YOU ALL!!!

catnapper
03-25-2013, 05:33 PM
Wow, double digits! Its amazing how fast time can go. Look at how different your animal family is since you joined too.

carole
03-25-2013, 08:05 PM
it sure has catnapper, i joined when i had only one kitty Sooti, which sadly i lost, he was only two years old, and my furkids family ballooned up to four kitties at one stage, down to two now, and i don't plan on adding to my household, but it has been a wonderful ten years here on PT, learn't so much, and made some awesome friends along the way.:)

sana
03-26-2013, 06:14 AM
Ah! Double digits! ;D Happy Pettalk Anniversary! :)

carole
03-26-2013, 10:39 PM
THANK YOU Sana:)