PDA

View Full Version : Nawtee Kat!!!!!!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-07-2002, 12:28 AM
Tinky is being such a NAWTEE girl!!! We put up the Christmas tree last weekend. We have a fake tree that you have to put the branches on a layer at a time and as soon as I got about three layers up she would climb up and wrap her paws around the middle pole where the limbs attach and just sit there... it was cute at first but I would have to grab her and get her out and she would make a low growl noise. I could not believe her she was acting so crazy. I took some pictures but will have to get the film developed (digital deprived :( ). Now every night when I get home from work there are ornaments all over the floor and you can tell where she was sitting in it cause the limbs lay flat and smooshed. She is a smart girl though cause she doesn't do it in front of me or Eric.. .. I am just glad Jupiter doesn't care to climb in it cause he is a whopping 15 pounds. Our tree is sooooo ugly now from having to redecorate it every day... anyone else having Christmas tree disasters yet?!!?:eek:

Uabassoon
12-07-2002, 01:40 AM
That's why I don't have an X-mas tree. I could just see Corkscrew thinking the inside of the tree would make a great hiding space. And Tibby would think all the ornaments were toys that were put there just for her. But I'm going to Texas on Christmas eve to see my family so I will have a tree there.

Nomilynn
12-07-2002, 01:55 AM
Maybe you can get some kind of repellant to keep her from laying there? Like a spray or something? Once our cats knocked our tree over - it was YEARS ago (at least 14) but I still remember the HUGE mess.. hehe.. :rolleyes:

AmberLee
12-07-2002, 01:33 PM
My darling fur-babies will be tree deprived this year... After the fiasco with the house plants during the painting last spring/summer I just don't want to go there.

Perhaps Cataholic can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Tinky is innocent... Isn't there something about creating attractive nuiscenses (sp!) that your tree would definately fall under? I mean it's attractive (uh, perhaps more so pre-Tinky...) and it enthrolls her which creates a **that word I can't spell** so, Tinky is innocent by default, it's the tree's fault for luring her.

:rolleyes: :D
Tinky, I tried, but I don't think your Meowmy is buying it. Lay low for a while, okay?