PDA

View Full Version : RIP lil BENSON the HEDGEHOG

carole
03-21-2013, 04:27 AM
you came in to my life suddenly, and i took you in and cared for you, and grew to love you in such a short time, I am so sad you have had to leave us now ,but know in my heart you are at peace, you will not need to suffer anymore and will be at the Rainbow Bridge, with all the other lovely animals.

Until we meet again lil BENSON.:love::love::love::love::love:

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii185/jewellnz/RIP.jpg

phesina
03-21-2013, 05:36 AM
Rest in peace, darling Benson. You are greatly loved and grieved.

Peace and comfort to you, Carole. You gave him the best care and love, and you and he share a precious bond, never to be severed. Benson is a glorious Angel now, whole and healthy, and he will welcome you Home.. One Fine Day..

{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} and ~~~~~~~PURRS~~~~~~~ and :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:,
Pat and cats

Taz_Zoee
03-21-2013, 09:59 AM
Aww, I am so sorry. I was really hoping things would turn around for Benson.

RIP Benson :(

Catty1
03-21-2013, 10:45 AM
RIP dearest Benson. How blessed you were to be loved by Carole! If love could have saved you, you would be here now.

Play happily, curl up and romp at the Bridge. :love::love:

Felicia's Mom
03-21-2013, 11:01 AM
Play hard at Rainbow Bridge, Benson!

Karen
03-21-2013, 11:10 AM
Rest in peace, spiky dude!

cassiesmom
03-21-2013, 12:00 PM
I am sorry to see this sad news. Benson, I am so glad you had good care these past days, and were cared about and watched over! Get acquainted with everyone at the Bridge and teach them about hedgies.

carole
03-21-2013, 02:38 PM
Thank you for your kind words ,I really miss the lil guy,just wish I could have done more,we buried him this morning, just by the entrance to under the house where he had been previously living,will make a little stone up for him with his name on it later .

He was such a good lil fella,so easy to look after,so very sad today.

Karen
03-21-2013, 03:59 PM
Sending you hugs, carole, because of you he knew love and care in his last days on Earth!

Cataholic
03-21-2013, 04:12 PM
So very sorry, Carole. How sad.

caseysmom
03-22-2013, 02:50 AM
So sorry Carole, but like Karen said he knew love his last days thanks to you.

Its people like you that give me hope for humanity, bless you.

carole
03-22-2013, 02:54 AM
Aww such a lovely thing for you to say thank you,I am painting his little stone today for his grave,I miss the lil fella and just wish the outcome had been better.

Bonny
03-22-2013, 06:58 PM
Just saw Benson's memorial thread. I was on the other thread yesterday & it had been closed. Wanted to send you my sympathy & thank you for working with Benson & trying to get him healthy. God Bless You for being so kind & caring.

carole
03-22-2013, 07:29 PM
Thank you Bonny, yes i wish it had turned out different, and i am very sad, but i did my best for the lil fella, and i comfort myself knowing that,and that he did not suffer.

He has his little cream painted stone with his name and date of his passing on it now, i am not the most creative person in the world, but funny i have managed to find three almost heart shaped stones to paint , i have two others in the garden for my cats and one i rescued, gosh was thinking we have a budgie, a rabbit,two mice, four cats all buried on our section, all our beloved pets and now our lil hedgehog as well.

Thank you everyone for your support, kind words of comfort, we try and save them,but we just cannot save them all, sadly.He will be at the RB now snuffling away amongst the leaves enjoying his new found freedom and healthy and well again.