PDA

View Full Version : Im So Mad!!!!

ChewmonkeyBC
12-06-2002, 04:06 PM
UGHHHHH,MY MOM AND DAD TOOK AOL OFF SO NOW IM HAVING TO USE MY MOMS SCREAN NAME ON WAL*MART!!uGH SO NOW ALL OF MY FAVORITES!EMIAL ADDS!BUDDY LIST NAMES!AND MY AGILITY CLASS PRICES ARE GONE!!!!!UGHH IM SO MAD AT THEM RIGHT NOW

Kayla:mad: :mad: :mad:

All Creatures Great And Small
12-06-2002, 05:34 PM
You have my sympathies - I know I would go mental if somebody messed with all my computer stuff. What I don't get is the reference to Wal Mart - do they provide Internet service too now?
That sounds even cheesier than AOL! (Which I have too, and which stinks most of the time, but it's cheap;) )

Lillycat
12-07-2002, 08:16 AM
sorry you lost all your "stuff"...didnt you have any notice so you could have saved it? maybe there was a reason your parents had to do this.

mugsy
12-07-2002, 09:51 AM
Unfortunately hon, I'm with your parents on getting rid of that awful AOL. I am sorry you lost all your favorites though..that would pretty much suck. Did you or did you not save them on the hard drive of the puter?? Maybe you can still get them back.

I hope you do realize, that in the long run, getting rid of AOL will be the best thing that ever happened to you. You will be less likely to be sent a virus (since AOL doesn't do anything to prevent the spread), you'll be able to see whole websites now, not just what AOL decides you should see, and you'll have access to the true internet (which AOL is NOT!) Now, don't you feel a LITTLE better??

Rocky'smomma
12-07-2002, 10:14 AM
That would make me mad too!!

Tina
12-07-2002, 10:20 AM
I'm so sorry that you lost all of your stuff:(

All Creatures Great And Small
12-07-2002, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
I hope you do realize, that in the long run, getting rid of AOL will be the best thing that ever happened to you. You will be less likely to be sent a virus (since AOL doesn't do anything to prevent the spread), you'll be able to see whole websites now, not just what AOL decides you should see, and you'll have access to the true internet (which AOL is NOT!) Now, don't you feel a LITTLE better??

??? Please elaborate a little on this, because I am new to the entire world of computers and Internet. What provider do you have, and why do you recommend them? Price? And what is the deal about "what AOL wants you to see" - is there some type of filter in AOL? I have no fears about viruses (viri?) because I have a very good anti-virus software installed, and in 2 years on AOL, I have only downloaded one, from some bizarre European mp3 site that I got to accidentally. You have piqued my curiosity now........