PDA

View Full Version : Huddle together for warmth, Thursday 523!

RICHARD
03-07-2013, 09:47 PM
Hi everyone, sorry about the late start.

I am on a 'mission' and trying to juggle a few things at the moment.

It's gonna be an open bar for the week - I'll try and peek in every so often.

Make yourselves at home and be prepared for some good stories when I get back?

Let me start the water, the fireplace and pass out some cookies.

DONE!

Karen
03-08-2013, 12:34 AM
Will do, I'll watch the kettle and get some tea brewing, and some hot cocoa as well ...

pomtzu
03-08-2013, 10:52 AM
I'm hungry!!! I made a meatloaf yesterday and tried a different recipe - don't measure - just toss - think up your own ingredients kind of recipe. It came out really good!. Anyone care to join me for a meatloaf sandwich and a soft drink? There's also a jello mold for dessert - lime jello/cream cheese/crushed pineapple. I could make a meal out of just that! :D Please - don't anyone tell ORC about the jello, or somebody's gonna have some cleaning up to do once he's done tossing it around................:p

Pinot's Mom
03-09-2013, 08:45 AM
Little early for meatloaf, but we have Entenmanns and coffee for the bar - help yourself!

RICHARD
03-11-2013, 10:18 PM
Hi everyone - from the road.

I am dropping in to say Hi and to boil some water and get a drink.

Tomorrow it's Roswell, NM.

Gonna look for some aliens (not related to me.....) Hope everyone is doing OK and got some interesting stories to tell.....

Karen
03-11-2013, 10:30 PM
Hey, are you gonna connect with Zippykat?

RICHARD
03-12-2013, 09:53 AM
Hey, are you gonna connect with Zippykat?

I wish I could...W/ the Edster and Tucker in tow, it's made the trip a little challenging.

We are also on a 'schedule' because of some appointments we have back home.
:(

Karen
03-12-2013, 04:12 PM
Oh, okay, well, wave towards Hobbs as you go by! It's a grey, rainy day here, so maybe some hot spicy food is in order?

Lady's Human
03-14-2013, 11:50 AM
A round of Pan Galactic Gargleblasters for the house.

Lady has gone to the bridge.

I stopped by teh local shelter to scritch some ears, and met Rocky, who was a great therapy pup. Energy wrapped in a shaggy Lhasa/chi coat. Hope you get a good home soon bud, and thanks for the cuddles.

Karen
03-14-2013, 12:42 PM
Hugs and cocoa for comfort all around.