PDA

View Full Version : My son

Marigold2
03-01-2013, 09:54 PM
With a heavy heart and much prayer I am letting everyone know that my son Mike (Slacker) will be going to the Middle East on Monday for a year. This is his third tour of dury.
Mike just made Chief a few months ago. And he also finished his Bach Degree in Business and Communications.
He lives in NJ and had to let go of his apartment, put everything in storage, sell his car etc...................
I am the power of attorney and I of course have a copy of the will.
Recieved it a couple of days ago.
Friends holding my sons will in my hands was one of the most difficult moments of my life.
To see the printed name on the will, hard to discribe but so PAINFUL.

I know he will be fine, I hope and pray he will come back in one piece and that what he sees and has to do does not damage his spirit. He is a good man who spends his time off playing sports and doing volunteer work for different causes.

Have not been here for a bit, working lots and doing lots.
Spent this past summer traveling a lot around Ohio and spending time with friends.

I have however checked on the pets of the day and had many smiles brought to my face with this wonderful website.
Max the pony playing ball is one of my favorites for sure.
Hope everyone is warm, healthy and happy. And may only good and just come your way.
Hugs, Monica

Karen
03-01-2013, 10:23 PM
Our prayers will be with him, as they with all our service members on duty, no matter where in the world they are.

chocolatepuppy
03-02-2013, 06:42 AM
Many prayers for your son. ((HUGS)) to you.

phesina
03-02-2013, 08:28 AM
Prayers and good wishes for your son, and for you and the rest of your family too, Monica. God bless.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Freedom
03-02-2013, 08:35 AM
Prayers from RI for your son to do well on this tour, come home in one piece both physically, and mentally.

Lilith Cherry
03-02-2013, 08:48 AM
Many prayers and loving thoughts for your son Monica. :love:

Pinot's Mom
03-02-2013, 09:08 AM
Prayers and {{{hugs}}} for you both. Come back well in body and mind, Mike, and may you never have to return.

kuhio98
03-02-2013, 11:55 AM
Many, Constant prayers until they all return.

carole
03-03-2013, 03:11 AM
this must be such a difficult time for a mother, i feel for you so much, prayers that all will be well and your son will return home safely to you soon., thinking of you HUGS.:love: