PDA

View Full Version : And still they keep on coming!!!

catmandu
02-28-2013, 09:16 AM
After the altering of Joey and Terrance and the poofing of Carla Christine Sandra Patricia I thought that there might not be any more Porch Cats.
I was of course wrong again as there is William a Huge Black cat who looks old enough to be Tubster Panthers Dad.
Them I have seem Monroe Fluffy Tail who I really want to poof, a Cat who I think is a Son of Joey and a Gray Tabby^^.
All except William are youngish I dont think more than a year to eighteen months.:eek:
I guess my Soup Kitchen is still open.
Please pray that I can save Mickey's brother:love:

Taz_Zoee
02-28-2013, 09:51 AM
They definitely know where to go for food and LOVE! And they will never be turned away. :D

Catty1
02-28-2013, 10:02 AM
Praying that Mickey's brother and any other homeless babies will become Porch cats! Bless you, Gary!:love::love::love:

phesina
02-28-2013, 01:31 PM
We are adding our prayers for Mickey's brother and all the others who so badly need homes and love.

Thank you so much for all you do for these precious creatures, Gary, and God bless you and them.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

catmandu
03-01-2013, 09:20 AM
Monroe Fluffy Tail was back again and hungry but that Huge Black Cat scares them all off, he has to be half again as big as Tubster Panther who himself is a Big Cat !!!
I have to put Dry Food out as its cold.
Please Monroe join your brother on a soft warm bed.:love:

catmandu
03-08-2013, 09:20 AM
And a Tuxedo Cat who could be Scrapster's Twin Brother!!!
He is friendly especially after the chicken was served!!:love::love: