PDA

View Full Version : Belle of the Ball

Barbara
02-25-2013, 02:48 AM
Well, that's what you are little girl, when dancing with your feather wand. Again I am swooning over tabby prettiness. And just like the resident tabby girl here you like to sit on tables where you can be sure to see what food is being served;)
We are sending congrats on your Cat of the Day honor- you know it means celebration time. How about some Greek yoghurt as a treat;)

Barbicat1
02-25-2013, 07:12 AM
Oh what a beautiful little girl; so alert, and she appears to love to pose for photos! I wish you a long happy life with your person, and happy COTD!

Jim
02-25-2013, 07:45 AM
You are such a cuite.

phesina
02-25-2013, 08:59 AM
Oh my gosh, another adorable little brown tabby! Dearest Belle, what a beauty you are! Such a sweet little face there, gazing out at the world. You are very friendly and affectionate with your loving family and friends who come to visit. Your Purrrsons must appreciate so much that you pounce on their faces at 6:00 am, so they can get started on their daily tasks, such as feeding you, on time! You are also curious, watching what goes on around you and who does what, and very energetic, playing with all your toys. You live in a wonderful home full of love, don't you!

Congratulations, darling Belle, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope that you and your family are all enjoying a delightful day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite treats, some yogurt maybe, and perhaps even a new feather toy!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

catmandu
02-25-2013, 09:15 AM
:love::love::love:
We have seen so many little Cats of the Future on this board but you Belle have got to have one of the sweetest happiest little faces that we have ever seen.
You are just about the last word in beauty you have such wonderful markings!
:cool::cool:
We just love Tabbies as they have such a blend of warm pastel colors it looks as though our Good Lord has painted them with a cosmic brush.
We just pray that we get to see you when you are a Big Fine Cat.
:D:D
We Lucky Found Hotel Cats all send a big Happy MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW To Our Dearest Little Cat of the Future and Our Darling Cat of the Day Beautiful Belle of the Ball^^.
:love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
02-25-2013, 12:03 PM
Hi Belle, What an adorable little girl you are!! I'm sure you are as playful as you are cute. I enjoyed reading about you and laughed when I read you're an alarm clock. Seeing you makes me want a kitten but with two little dogs, I dont think the kitten would enjoy it. Keep having fun and enjoy being a kitten. Congrats on being COTD!

chocolatepuppy
02-25-2013, 01:15 PM
Oh my gosh Belle, you're a pretty kitty! :love: Congrats on being COTD!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-25-2013, 02:34 PM
Belle what a little beauty you are!!! :love:

You have such a sweet face I found myself smiling at you!!! It must be lots of fun having you for a friend. Please thank your loving human for sharing you with us. I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :) :love:

lizbud
02-25-2013, 04:47 PM
Hello Belle,

Oh gosh, I could just scoop you up in a second sweetheart.:love::love: What a darling little cutie you are.
I love how sit with your pawsies tucked under you.:) Happy CAT OF THE DAY baby kitty.:love: May you always
be as happy & loved as you are today.:love::love:

tatsxxx11
02-25-2013, 06:04 PM
Hi Belle! A very happy Cat of the Day to you!:)
What a beautiful, utterly precious girl you are, Belle, and so EXTRA special, being nominated by your human's roommate for our "top cat" honors...and how deserving you are!:) What a lucky girl you are, Belle, being loved by so many, not only by your *special person,* but by all in your warm, embracing extended family!:) I can only imagine the smiles and laughter, the love you bring to all who know you...I'm smiling from ear to ear, just reading of your love for your feather wand!:D
What a wonderful way to end the day, reading all about you, and just how much you are loved! You're the best, Belle, and so very deserving of your Cat of the Day reign!
I hope you're enjoying your well earned day of honor, sweet baby girl, being spoiled rotten by your human, and all of your adoring friends and fans!:)
Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Belle!:love::love::love:
P.S...Your close-ups are exquisite!:love:

Amkg
02-25-2013, 08:10 PM
Belle you really are beautiful! And you sound so sweet and fun. Also sounds like you fit right in with your "family" -I hope you all enjoy a lifetime happiness together. Congrats on being chosen Cat of the Day! :) ;) :)

cassiesmom
02-25-2013, 10:53 PM
Oh my goodness, Belle! You are so adorable! I like your sweet facial expression, your precisely folded paws and your pretty tabby markings! I love how you wake your people up at 6 AM for breakfast :) --Then you play with your toys, especially the ones with feathers. When it is time to make supper, you are the supervisor, or should I say su-PURR-visor! What a sweet girl you are :love: Happy Cat of the Day, cutie Belle!

Felicia's Mom
02-26-2013, 01:26 PM
Congrats on being Cat of the Day, beautiful Belle.