PDA

View Full Version : Please vote, design or not....

luckies4me
12-06-2002, 01:24 PM
Please vote whether you would like just the new logo designed by Karen, or a design with a logo...

If you can also state WHY you chose that I would appreciate it. I just want to know what everyone is thinking onthis tee thing. Thanks. ;)

luckies4me
12-06-2002, 01:27 PM
I meant choose,, not chote or whatever I wrote lol.

My input, I think we will do better with just the logo, as well as it will save us money that way because that means we use less screens and considering that each screen is 25$ for each color, I think the logo in itself is good enough.

AmberLee
12-06-2002, 03:05 PM
I voted Logo only -- I tend to prefer simplier design. Will go with whatever though.

Thanks for pursueing this. (I'd've given up a while back.)

neko1
12-06-2002, 05:24 PM
I voted for logo only but I don't care either way...I'll go with whatever is easiest for you guys

NoahsMommy
12-06-2002, 06:11 PM
I voted LOGO ONLY, because I think it would unfair to chose one pet over another. We are a community here and I think that by picking just one persons cat/dog/bird/bunny/etc. wouldn't represent that.

I also prefer simplicity in my clothing as well...

Nomilynn
12-06-2002, 07:32 PM
I voted Logo only... because I also think that having a big design might be somewhat overdone - I would like it MUCh better if it was simple :)

ownerof3dogs
12-06-2002, 10:18 PM
I vote logo becasue I think it would be unfair to have one persons pet win and be on the shirt. At Pet Talk everyones pets are equal! Plus having Pictures of pets would make it very expensive! just my opinion

luckies4me
12-06-2002, 11:03 PM
I know what I am doing, the screen priting is OUR business, we know how to do it and howmuch it costs. Not just one pet was going to be on the shirt, a pet from each category was going to be pictured. It also would not be a "picture" it would be anoutline drawing, which does not cost too much money if only a few colors are used.

luckies4me
12-06-2002, 11:12 PM
OMG! I really need to go over the way I write things, lol. I think that last post maybe interpreted wrong as I used capitals but please do not find offense to it. I am going through a HUGE emmotional wreck today!!:(

But you know, I do think that a logo would be better, and much easier. :)

anna_66
12-07-2002, 06:23 AM
I say just go with the Pet Talk logo, it seems like it would be alot easier:)

CathyBogart
12-07-2002, 09:10 PM
Awwww, I really wanted to see my snake on a shirt! Looks like the majority is against it though.....Oh well.

Karen
12-07-2002, 09:27 PM
Maybe she can do a different, individual shirt for you ...

ownerof3dogs
12-07-2002, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
I know what I am doing, the screen priting is OUR business, we know how to do it and howmuch it costs. Not just one pet was going to be on the shirt, a pet from each category was going to be pictured. It also would not be a "picture" it would be anoutline drawing, which does not cost too much money if only a few colors are used.

No offense taken. Everyone has bad days. I also don't think I worded it wrong too.. I ment I didn't like that one dog would win, one cat wins...so on. I don't mind having pictures of different animals on it. Maybe no ones pet on here, just a pictures/drawing found somewhere else. Oh I don't know... And I wasn't being mean about price I was just thinking about saving money thats all.

krazyaboutkatz
01-05-2003, 04:57 PM
I also voted for the logo only. I just found out about this yesterday. AmberLee told me about it. I think it would be great to get the logo print and then those that want their own animals on their shirt can then later add them on. I'm not sure how they would do this though.

01-07-2003, 02:37 AM
For me too : Logo only !!:D

AmberLee
01-08-2003, 08:09 PM
When does this vote close?

What will the next step be?

sammi
01-10-2003, 07:44 PM
I wondered if this was even being talked about anymore. Or is it no longer in the making??????????? Whats up?

Aspen and Misty
01-23-2003, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by sammi
I wondered if this was even being talked about anymore. Or is it no longer in the making??????????? Whats up?

I've been wondering this to. :confused:

Ash

luckies4me
01-24-2003, 09:40 PM
I STILL want to do this! I will PM VermontCat and Karen about the new logo. Don't worry, I still have plans to do it lol. :)