PDA

View Full Version : Hoppy's snow report

Paul
12-06-2002, 12:31 PM
   Today there was a sad bunny in the yard

http://petoftheday.com/online/paul/r/sad1.jpg

She tried to run and escape the terrible snow.

http://petoftheday.com/online/paul/r/runbunny.jpg

She remembers the happy time when the yard was full of food and fun.

http://petoftheday.com/online/paul/r/happy.jpg

Paul

Karen
12-06-2002, 12:33 PM
I LOVE the snow. Others in my family here do not feel the same way!

zippy-kat
12-06-2002, 12:37 PM
:D :D :D
More pics of that beautiful bun!!!

Does Miss Hoppy have some Netherland Dwarf in her? Such teeny-little ears!! Too precious! And how much does she weigh?

Look at those feetie-prints in the snow!

(I'm with you Karen--but we rarely get the stuff!!!)

Cinder & Smoke
12-06-2002, 12:39 PM
:eek: !!

HEY! This stuff iz *KOLD*!!
http://petoftheday.com/online/paul/r/sad1.jpg

Let's wait for Sandy Pawz inside by the fiurplace! :D

Nomilynn
12-06-2002, 12:41 PM
I have to side with Hoppy on the snow issue. It's wet, it's cold, and it makes driving impossible. My mom calls west coast snow "seal snot" which can give you an idea of how slippery it gets here!!! :eek: :D Luckily, we only get about one day a year of bad conditions.

Hoppy, you are just precious! Tell your mom and dad to give you a nice warm place to lay and some treats! All that snow.. it's so depressing! :D

Vermontcat
12-06-2002, 01:06 PM
I think Miss Hoppy is the cutest little Snow Bunny!:)

ramanth
12-06-2002, 01:06 PM
Mizz Hoppy, you are adorable!

Paul doesn't know what he's talking about.. you look like you're having a blast in the snow! ;)

Kia loves to run in it too. :D

Rocky'smomma
12-06-2002, 01:08 PM
What precious pictures!!

Cookiebaker
12-06-2002, 01:15 PM
Oh Miss Hoppy, I feel your pain!! You need to make it very clear that next time you areforced out into this nasty stuff that you expect a scarf & booties to cover your little tootsies!!!

Thanks for sharing the pictures of Miss Hoppy! I always love seeing them!

lynnestankard
12-06-2002, 01:46 PM
What can beat a romp in the snow - although tiny booties and mittens would make a girl feel happier!! Then inside for warm parsley soup! What every happy Hoppy wants! :D

Lynne

12-06-2002, 02:56 PM
Oh miss Hoppy , did your feet get cold and wet ??Poor sweet bun , how could your humans forget that lil buns hate this ?
Oh , I know , they wanted some funny pics of ye , hey !! Arrrhhhh , HUMANS ....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nose kissies from your friend-bun Billie !

http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/index.1.jpg

ps : my eyes are not really red Hoppy , it's that flash of mom's camera:eek: :rolleyes:

Randi
12-06-2002, 03:06 PM
Aww miss Hoppy, you are such a sweet bunny! You've got the most beautiful colour! I think this is the first close picture I've seen of you - and I can see how far you can hop too! ;)

Thanks for sharing! :)

Lut, Billie is also precious! You know I'm not a bunny person, but still .... I can see why you like them so much! :)

AmberLee
12-06-2002, 03:44 PM
Oh, Miss Hoppy, you are soooo pretty! I agree about that cold, wet, white stuff though. Have a great day warming up by the fire, honey!

Edwina's Secretary
12-06-2002, 05:38 PM
What a snow doll you are Mix Hoppy!

Karen
12-06-2002, 06:17 PM
The problem with booties/mittens would be someone would have to touch her feet! That is NOT allowed.

We have been told she is a Mini Rex, though we are not sure. Because her ears are colored the way they are, they look much smaller in some positions than they are! We don't really know what breed she is, we just now she's Miss Hoppy! That's good enough for us!

Miss Hoppy says thanks to Billie for the nose kisses, and sends raisiny thoughts her way!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-06-2002, 06:59 PM
Poor Hoppy! No booties or mittens. How about some ear muffs? Maybe a warm blankie by the fire? You can snuggle there while making out your list to Santa! I'm sure you've been a very good girl this year. I don't recall seeing any of your nawtee bunny tails er tales anyway.:D

sammi
12-06-2002, 07:00 PM
So nice to see a picture of Hoppy again!!!;)

jenluckenbach
12-06-2002, 07:05 PM
very precious little bunny, and I'm with her, no snow is good snow.

Karen
12-06-2002, 10:24 PM
Miss Hoppy is back safe inside, warm and content - after all, we just had "raisin time!"

Frostfrog
12-07-2002, 10:31 PM
Might I suggest that you send poor Hoppy to Alaska? We, who live for the snow and thrive in the cold, are missing both in this odd winter when we have become one of the warmer places in the country.

So, Hoppy, come on up - and bring the snow with you!

kohala
12-08-2002, 03:47 AM
I'll trade ya?!?! Here I am, a snowbunny at heart, complaining about the neverending sunshine. Before you who live in cold climes get irritated with me, rememeber, our sunshine here in SoCal is highly filtered by *GAK* smog!!!!

Give me clean cold air any day of the year!!!!

Hoppy, you really would gag on the smog.

Paul
12-08-2002, 11:01 AM
   The snow is above bunny belly level which is very bad. Her large back feet keep her from sinking into the snow but she hates her feet to be cold, wet or dirty. The second photo only shows a tiny hop. When she runs her stride is extremely long, however, she only runs outside when I am chasing her back into the house. Miss Hoppy would like to visit anywhere with dry plants and trees but only if she can hop there herself and she knows the way back home.

Paul

Karen
12-08-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Frostfrog
Might I suggest that you send poor Hoppy to Alaska? We, who live for the snow and thrive in the cold, are missing both in this odd winter when we have become one of the warmer places in the country.

So, Hoppy, come on up - and bring the snow with you!

Perhaps if Hoppy stayed, and I went to alaska, I could bring the snow with me - as I am often accused of doing. Then her yard here could be more to her satisfaction - but I'd miss my bunny! :( Afraid we're all staying here - um, maybe I could mail you some snow?

kohala
12-08-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Paul

The snow is above bunny belly level which is very bad. Her large back feet keep her from sinking into the snow but she hates her feet to be cold, wet or dirty. The second photo only shows a tiny hop. When she runs her stride is extremely long, however, she only runs outside when I am chasing her back into the house. Miss Hoppy would like to visit anywhere with dry plants and trees but only if she can hop their herself and she knows the way back home.

Paul

She'd probably love it here, where people go to the mountains in the winter, fill the back of their pickups with snow, and race to the beach to throw snowballs into the ocean!!

tatsxxx11
12-16-2002, 06:11 AM
Oh Miss Hoppy!! Aren't you the most precious snow bunny! And here all along I believed all bunsters came equipted with snow shoes!!:D Look out Miss Hoppy, more snow is on the way!:)

anna_66
12-16-2002, 09:01 AM
Oh Miss Hoppy, you are just the cutest bunny!

I don't blame you for not wanting your feet to be cold, wet & dirty. Not many of us do....well, ok, I take that back, there are alot of doggies that like just that:rolleyes: But what do they know, their just dogs!!