PDA

View Full Version : Carla Christine , Carla Crystal , Gregory 2 and Joey 2 are rescued.

catmandu
02-17-2013, 12:41 PM
:love:
There was a little white Cat who was friendly with Gregory and was always waiting for him even after he became an Angel.
I noticed that she was getting bigger so I started to leave more food out.
When she saw me and ran but I could see her little face around the corner of the house.
Then a few days ago there she was with a Kitten in her mouth and then two more.
One is white , one gray and one tabby, and they spend the night by the vent in the spare bedroom where Carla Chrsitine ate all her food .
The Animal Control came for them and after a night in the incubator they are reunited with their loving Mom.
I am glad I could help that Momma Cat . All of her Kittens are adopted in eight to ten weeks and I have first rights on Carla Christine.
The good feeling I have is easily worth ant time or expense
I just wish my camera battery had not died.:eek:
They made a Great Quartet!!:love::love:

phesina
02-17-2013, 03:04 PM
Carla Christine and her babies are so lucky they have you looking out for them, Gary!

God bless you all.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:,
Pat and cats

katladyd
02-17-2013, 11:26 PM
God Bless You, Gary. That little mama came to the right place for help.

catmandu
02-18-2013, 12:14 PM
I had been to the Swiss Chalet and had brought home ribs and chicken for My Found Hotel Cats and when I saw her, I put it all in a dish for her. Carla Christine ate it all including the fries!!!
Then she had a bowl of mix and dry and then it was her turn to go with her Babies to a new home.
I may be her new Guardian but they prefer a home without so many Cats!!!
I am am at myself for not buying a new battery for my camera, that was an opportunity that will never happen again.:(
I am just glad that they are not out in the cold!!!:love:

Lilith Cherry
02-18-2013, 09:59 PM
They were so lucky to have found you, Gary! Well done for helping them lead a better life in future

catmandu
02-19-2013, 09:14 AM
Carla Christine has been around for a month or so hungry but very wary.
I could see her head poking from around a corner so I knew that she was there.
I would out the food out and watch as she ran over and started eating. When I saw that she was expecting I put moe food out , especially dry as its cold here now,
I bet that she is eating them out of house and home now , shes dining for four!!:love::love::love::love: