PDA

View Full Version : Joey is living well

catmandu
02-14-2013, 09:24 AM
In the Ebony Beau Tubster Memorial Porch Enclosure he realizes that is a better place for him where he and my resident Male Cats will not fight at every turns.
He loves the food here , especially the kosher Hot Dogs which are lean and without by products.
He is still defensive and I cannot pet him but he needed a friend in a friendless neighborhood and I think like Terrance he will calm down.'It took a while for Terrance and I pray that Joey will be a friendlier Cat one day.:love::love:

Catty1
02-14-2013, 11:18 AM
Joey knows where he is safe and fed. I am sure he will calm down in time - his OWN time. Cats are like that! :D Gary, you have such a good intuition about what new-Found kitties need.

Welcome back, Joey!

phesina
02-14-2013, 02:43 PM
GREAT news there! Thank you, Gary, and well done, all!

You are HOME now, Joey.. no more worries or fights, just loads of love and warmth and wonderful food.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
02-14-2013, 09:48 PM
Yay, Joey! I am so glad you've come back! :love:

chocolatepuppy
02-15-2013, 05:08 AM
Stay where you are Joey. You couldn't be in a better place!;)

catmandu
02-15-2013, 09:19 AM
He still wants out once in a while , I feel a little hurt that he would rather go out in the cold.
Maybe he has a family although not a good one as neither he or the Empress Josephine was neutered or spayed .
Joey is TRNED now , as was Terrance and that is two streams of unwanted Kittens gone:love: