PDA

View Full Version : Pretty, Precious Princess

phesina
02-09-2013, 06:40 AM
Oh, dearest Princess, Your Royal Highness, what a gorgeous brown tabby girl you are! You remind me of my Bob and my RB kitty Peony. You are very majestic, allowing your subjects to pet you on your terms. And you have fun too, chasing that laser light around and rubbing your face on the cat post and enjoying catnip. You are utterly delightful, and you and your subjects all love each other very much. Your royal palace is full of love, which is just as it should be.

Congratulations, darling Princess, on being selected today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your subjects are enjoying a fine day of celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
02-09-2013, 07:49 AM
You're a beauty Princess!:love: I have a couple kittys who look a lot like you. Congrats on being COTD! :)

catmandu
02-09-2013, 09:20 AM
:love::love::love:
I am so happy to see you Princess as I had a Dear Tabby Cat Princess for nearly 20 years before she became an Awesome Angel.
You have her great Tabby looks and are quite a very good Tabby Cat and have quite a personality.
:D:D
We have always liked the Tabby Cat with their coats of so many colors and blends and are so pleasant to be around.You are a very good Cat indeed Princess.
:cool::cool:
My Princess Awesome Angel and all of her Tabby Companions are sending their best Tabby Tha MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWS To Our Newest and Newest Royal Cat of the Day Our Majesty Princess^^.
:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
02-09-2013, 02:50 PM
Princess what a gorgeous girl you are!!! :love:

Of course you are a princess with that sweet face!!! You certainly brightened up my gloomy day today. Please thank your loving family for sharing you with us. I bet it's lots of fun having you around. I'm sure you rule your kingdom with a velvet paw, don't you? ;)

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Cat of the Day!!! :):love:

cassiesmom
02-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Good afternoon, lovely tabby Princess! I smiled when I read about how you decide when it is time for your subjects to pet you :) Mmwah, I kiss your sweetly out-stretched paw! I hope you have a wonderful day of playing with the laser dot, receiving petting and lovies from your people, and being your beautiful self :D Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Princess!

lizbud
02-09-2013, 04:16 PM
Hello Princess,

It is so nice to meet you pretty girl.:love: You seem to have the perfect feline nature,
you can be sweet, yet independent too.:love: I am so happy to know how loved and cared
for you are. Happy CAT OF THE DAY to you little Princess.:love: Wishing you & a long and
happy life with your loving family.:)

Felicia's Mom
02-09-2013, 04:56 PM
Congrats on being COTD, Pretty Princess!:love:

mon
02-09-2013, 05:16 PM
Beautiful, stripey COTD!! Loved seeing Princess SO much. Peace and love :D:D:D:D

tatsxxx11
02-09-2013, 05:50 PM
Greetings Princess! Happy Cat of the Day to you, your royal highness!:cool: Congratulations on being crowned our very special and most deserving honoree, sweetheart!:love: What a beautiful, sweet and loving Tabby girl you are, Princess! I so enjoyed meeting you tonight, reading your mommy's love tribute! It's clear you have your servants, your loyal subjects, wrapped firmly around your precious paws, and understandably so! Who could resist that sweet face, deny you anything? Your people love you so very much, Princess, unconditionally, on your terms, and for sure you love your humans back every bit as much! What a heavenly match, and how blessed you all are to have found one another!:)
Thanks for ending my long, cold, snowy day with a warm heart, sweet baby girl! I hope you're enjoying a very happy day, being pampered royally, treated to all your heart desires and more!
Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Princess!:love::love::love:

Pet lover 46
02-09-2013, 09:51 PM
Ah, Princess. What a beautiful face! I'm sure lots of people would like to give you some love just because of your sweet face. Welcome to a very large "society" of special cats. I thank your person for sharing you with us.