PDA

View Full Version : Got a new job

Sowa
02-08-2013, 08:29 PM
I've been wanting to work at a pet store for years. I've been applying but never got hired on til now. I was working a horrible job before this so I'm happy for the change. I just started tonight. There is a lot more to it then I expected. From foods to small critter care. I'm a little over whelmed cause I don't really know much about fish and reptiles! I'm looking forward to learning though. :) There is a lot of variety of fish though, that will take time. Wish me luck!

Jessika
02-08-2013, 09:29 PM
I worked at PetCo years ago for awhile... you learn a lot quickly, so don't worry. And when in doubt -- research! They should have some training videos to help you out too I would hope.

I recently started a new job myself. Yay for good change!!!

Alysser
02-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Congratulations on the new job! I am glad you're happier with it than you were at your previous one. :)

Karen
02-08-2013, 11:08 PM
Congratulations, and good luck!

phesina
02-09-2013, 06:13 AM
Congratulations!!!

Best wishes,
Pat (and cats)

Pinot's Mom
02-09-2013, 06:44 AM
Good luck! It must be such a good feeling not to hate your job!

kaycountrygal
02-09-2013, 07:51 AM
That's great! As much as you like/love animals, I'm sure you'll enjoy your job especially when you know more about the "critters". Be patient and good to yourself; you're smart and will learn quickly. I'm glad for you.

Randi
02-09-2013, 09:12 AM
Congratulations! It sounds like a nice job - enjoy it! :)

Suki Wingy
02-10-2013, 09:13 PM
Congrats! I work in a grooming salon in a pet supplies store and I occasionally help out with the critters in the store, it's fun! I think the best part is helping people out with their pets. Most people love to spoil their animals. :)