PDA

View Full Version : A "Fister Fund" for his expenses to be paid by Randi

sasvermont
02-08-2013, 06:08 PM
Hi folks,

Randi posted a comment at the memorial post about her sweet Fister's passing. I am not sure everyone will revisit that thread, so here is another comment/thread about Fister and Randi.

If you would like to contribute to the fund to help Randi pay for Fister's vet expenses, please PM me for information. Thank you.

Please don't feel obligated to contribute. I think of this as "paying it forward". Thank you again.

Sallyanne aka sasvermont Also, my email to my home is: [email protected]

:love::love::love:

Sindy
02-08-2013, 06:19 PM
Hi folks,

Randi posted a comment at the memorial post about her sweet Fister's passing. I am not sure everyone will revisit that thread, so here is another comment/thread about Fister and Randi.

If you would like to contribute to the fund to help Randi pay for Fister's vet expenses, please PM me for information. Thank you.

Please don't feel obligated to contribute. I think of this as "paying it forward". Thank you again.

Sallyanne aka sasvermont

Thank you so much for making sure the money goes to Randi. I am so glad that someone is doing this. I was unable to sleep wondering how I could help. Thank you for making it happen!

gini
02-08-2013, 11:18 PM
Randi took such good care of Fister and it is unfortunate but the vet bills are just so high these days. I am
glad to donate to the Fister Vet fund - they both deserve help. Fister was such a dear kitty and a favorite for all of us. Randi, of course, we love to pieces anyway.

SallyAnne, I will be in touch with you.

cassiesmom
02-08-2013, 11:21 PM
SAS, do you have a date that you would need to receive a contribution - like a due date?

Thank you,
Elyse

katladyd
02-08-2013, 11:40 PM
The good people here at PT helped me afford testing and meds for Mac. I can only donate a very small amount, but I will see how much I can afford and contact you this weeked.

sasvermont
02-09-2013, 02:35 AM
SAS, do you have a date that you would need to receive a contribution - like a due date?

Thank you,
Elyse

I am willing to keep track etc. for however long it takes. I am sure Randi would appreciate whatever/whenever, as it comes from the heart mostly and not the pocketbook. So whenever, is fine!

Randi
02-09-2013, 06:56 AM
Thank you for doing this SAS, and everyone! :love:

Yes, the bill was rather high, but if only I could have taken Fister home after! In this financial crisis, I don't like to accept funds from people who also has very little. Lots have lost their jobs, and the banks are as greedy as ever. Look after your own fur babies first!

Catty1
02-09-2013, 10:24 AM
Randi, you are so thoughtful and caring not only about Fister and Jon, but about us all and our finances.

There are quite a few people - if they give only a little, it will add up!

We LOVE you, girl! :):love::love:

Kirsten
02-09-2013, 04:00 PM
Is there a way to donate via paypal?
I couldn't give much, but I'd like to help a little...
And foreign bank tranfers are awfully expensive from Germany. :o

ChrisH
02-10-2013, 07:35 AM
Randi, you are so thoughtful and caring not only about Fister and Jon, but about us all and our finances.

There are quite a few people - if they give only a little, it will add up!

We LOVE you, girl! :):love::love:
^^ Perfectly said!

Is there a way to donate via paypal?
I couldn't give much, but I'd like to help a little...
And foreign bank tranfers are awfully expensive from Germany. :o
Kirsten, pm sasvermont, she will answer your query.

Kirsten
02-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Kirsten, pm sasvermont, she will answer your query.

Thanks, we pm'ed already. :)

sasvermont
02-14-2013, 03:41 PM
Although I would like to keep the names and amounts private, I would like to thank all those who have given funds to Randi for her Fister. I am sending the funds to Randi's friend's PayPal account as the funds arrive. Thank you, thank you folks. Randi will send you a note, I am sure, thanking you for being so kind and considerate. I know it will take some time to pay off Fister's bills, but it will all be paid off eventually, for sure.

I hope to wind this fund up by the end of next month, March, as some folks mentioned they would not be able to contribute until next month.

Thanks again all of you. :love::love::love::love:

Randi
03-01-2013, 02:46 PM
Tomorrow, it is a month ago I had to say goodbye to my dear Fister. It is hard believe and it feels so empty without him. :( He is now standing in his urn in my bedroom and I often light a candle for him.

I'd like to thank all of you very much, who have been so kind to contribute to Fister's fund and given me support in this sad time. It has helped me more than you can imagine! PTalk people are the best!!

Love and hugs to you all! :love: :love: :love:

ChrisH
03-01-2013, 04:37 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Smiles/Hugs2.gif and :love:

phesina
03-01-2013, 05:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Smiles/Hugs2.gif and :love:

Same from us!
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: