PDA

View Full Version : Some prayers and good thoughts For Tigger please. Photo added.

ChrisH
01-25-2013, 06:06 PM
It is now after 12am. Earlier this evening my ex-daughter-in-law put one of their cats out. In the snow. He is only young and this is his first time seeing snow. :mad: My granddaughter has been out looking for him but he could be anywhere. She has gone to her Dad's to check/take care of his dog as he is away but will go back our again afterwards. Please keep him,Tigs, in your thoughts and prayers.

It's not the first time he has been put out by my ex dil or her fella, :mad: twice before my granddaughter searched and found him and the third time he found his own way back home.

Karen
01-25-2013, 08:12 PM
Prayers that he is found safe and sound!

maid25cats
01-25-2013, 09:49 PM
Prayers that he comes back home safe.

Any reason why she decided to put him out in the snow??

ChrisH
01-26-2013, 04:41 AM
Thanks Karen.

Prayers that he comes back home safe.

Any reason why she decided to put him out in the snow??
Thank you for the prayers.

Reason? He won't stop meowing.
He is a young male who has not been neutered.
Two strikes. :mad:

pomtzu
01-26-2013, 05:36 AM
That's terrible. I hope that he finds his way back home safely if someone doesn't find him first. And all because he meows too much???? Maybe the next time your ex-DIL starts talking too much, someone should toss her sorry butt outside - and hopefully there will be a lot of snow on the ground too.

Tigger - please come home - NOW - your girl and your grammy are worried about you.

phesina
01-26-2013, 06:32 AM
One reason he "meows too much" is he's not neutered and he wants to get out and mate and make kittens that won't find homes.

Prayers that this kitty gets home safely and gets neutered and taken care of properly.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Pinot's Mom
01-26-2013, 07:13 AM
I'm so sorry this happened to poor little Tigger. It's awful when you're at the mercy of the whim of a human.

Tigger, sweetie, prayers for you to find your way home...and for the human that did this to find her way out.

ChrisH
01-26-2013, 08:55 AM
Thanks guys.

One reason he "meows too much" is he's not neutered and he wants to get out and mate and make kittens that won't find homes.

Prayers that this kitty gets home safely and gets neutered and taken care of properly.

Exactly! You know this, my granddaughter and I know this, and it is what my ex dil has been told. I have said I'd pay and she's refused the offer even though she's short of cash. It's been, "I will get it done soon/when ...".

catmandu
01-26-2013, 09:33 AM
I have a sad feeling that that is how so many Cats come to the Found Cat Hotel looking for food and shelter.
Cats are responsibilties not toys , and people today are becoming less responsible.
I feel sorry for Tigger:love: , could you poof him to a better home??:love::love:

Catty1
01-26-2013, 11:19 AM
Come home soon Tigger! And I hope he gets 'poofed' and taken to the vet. Of course he's meowing! IDIOT!

ChrisH
01-26-2013, 01:30 PM
He's home.

Thanks for the prayers and concern guys. {{hugs}}

At this point I have to say that, despite this incident, Tigs is not badly treated, along with their other cat, Holly, he is well fed and housed.

Here in the UK the majority of cats are indoor/outdoor cats. Holly, their other cat, came into a family home and due to the effort of my granddaughter, has been kept as an indoor cat. Tigs, on the other hand, was a stray who followed my ex dil and her fiancé home one night, and, beside the different ways each cat has found themselves a home, the actual homes themselves and the people in them are different.

My granddaughter lives with her mother and Tigs has a champion in her, if anyone can get the situation changed for the better it will be her. If she had the means it would have been done already.

pomtzu
01-26-2013, 01:37 PM
Well Tigs is home - and that's what really counts in the long run. Now if your granddaughter can make her mother see the need for getting him neutered......................

phesina
01-26-2013, 04:00 PM
Yes.. Welcome HOME, Tigger! We're so glad you're home safe. Thank God!

Now you need to be neutered as soon as possible! Prayers that your Purrrson can get that done.

God bless, all.

Karen
01-26-2013, 05:54 PM
So glad he's home - now maybe your granddaughter can keep an eye out for a low-cost spay/neuter program, and get him "fixed" - he will be so much less inclined to yowl and wander!

ChrisH
01-27-2013, 08:58 AM
Well Tigs is home - and that's what really counts in the long run. Now if your granddaughter can make her mother see the need for getting him neutered......................
Ellie, she has been trying for a long time all she ever gets is promises and more promises.

So glad he's home - now maybe your granddaughter can keep an eye out for a low-cost spay/neuter program, and get him "fixed" - he will be so much less inclined to yowl and wander!
Karen, I have looked, and found, any available programs, at my ex-dil request to boot.

I afraid he did not come home from his outing unscathed, he has some nasty wounds. :( Even more promises have been given.

Thanks you all for your kind thoughts and prayers {{hugs}} I will update if any/all promises are kept.

pomtzu
01-27-2013, 11:04 AM
Chris - how old is your granddaughter? You had mentioned that you offered to pay to have Tigger fixed. Is there any way you could just have your granddaughter take him in, and you give her the money to pay for it? Just a thought.........

ChrisH
01-27-2013, 04:35 PM
Ellie, that could possibly be what happens if the situation is not resolved very soon.

ChrisH
02-14-2013, 01:40 PM
He has finally been neutered! Fingers crossed it resolves the problem.

pomtzu
02-14-2013, 01:50 PM
Yay!!!!

phesina
02-14-2013, 02:42 PM
EXCELLENT news!!!!! Well done, all concerned!

Prayers and good wishes that this resolves the problem.

God bless,

ChrisH
02-16-2013, 06:46 PM
Here he is. :)

Catty1
02-16-2013, 09:59 PM
He's GORGEOUS! I love his fat paws. :love::love: Hopefully he will meow less to get out and be a happy indoor baby!

phesina
02-17-2013, 07:08 AM
Oh, you're gorgeous, Tigger!

Randi
02-17-2013, 10:17 AM
Chris, I'm so glad to see Tigger has been fixed - what a gorgeous boy he is! :love:

Barbara
02-18-2013, 08:52 AM
Tigger looks like such a sweet boy. I am so sorry to hear he got wounded but happy to hear he is fixed now. Paws crossed that all will be better now.

ChrisH
02-18-2013, 09:05 AM
Thanks everyone for your compliments, kind words and good wishes for Tigger boy.

momcat
02-18-2013, 11:01 AM
What a beautiful kitty boy! Tigger looks like a real sweetheart. Hopefully he'll settle down now that he has been neutered. Sending him loads of lovies :love:

ChrisH
02-18-2013, 03:26 PM
Report tonight is that he still meows ... but now it is quieter meows and for love and attention. He's become a real girlie love bug. :D

pomtzu
02-18-2013, 03:37 PM
Report tonight is that he still meows ... but now it is quieter meows and for love and attention. He's become a real girlie love bug. :D

That's good news. Hopefully the quieter vocalization will earn him a permanent indoor status! He sure is a handsome boy - reminds me of my very first cat from about 50 years ago! :eek: :love:

Are his eyes really blue, or is that just a camera fluke?

lizbud
02-18-2013, 05:09 PM
Awwww Tigger is so handsome. I do hope that all goes well for him now.:)

"Tiggers are wonderful things" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg

momcat
02-18-2013, 05:38 PM
Awwww Tigger is so handsome. I do hope that all goes well for him now.:)

"Tiggers are wonderful things" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg

Hi lizbud and thank you so much for posting this website. I've always been a Tigger fan and this was so much fun to see again.