PDA

View Full Version : My little foxy rescue Pomeranian

Lilith Cherry
01-24-2013, 01:16 PM
This little girl is Kimmy - she is a total little bossy bundle of love and an eating machine to boot. LOL The vet estimated she about six years old but she has so much energy she is like a puppy! She has fitted in very well with my gang of fluffs and absolutely adores playing playing tag and wrestling with Napoleon the cat ( very tolerant moggy;))

We also have another shih tzu rescue called Cookie of .whom I have yet to take pictures because she needs a haircut. She is much more ladylike :D but she is fitting in and getting used to our crazy household.

Next week we should be getting yet another Pomeranian but this time a male blue merle. Photos of all to follow I promise :D

pomtzu
01-24-2013, 01:44 PM
Oh my!!! - just look at that adorable little foxy girl. She's precious! And yes - bossy is a Pom trait - but on them I think it's charming. Can't wait to see the Merle when he arrives, and of course pics of Cookie and Finney too! Shih Tzus and Poms - you've got 2 of the best!!!! :love:

Freedom
01-24-2013, 04:23 PM
Just look at her! The attitude shows, even in the pictures, ha haaa.

Time for photos of ALL your crew - Ben and Napolean as well!!!

happylabs
01-24-2013, 05:44 PM
She is adorable!

cassiesmom
01-24-2013, 06:06 PM
She's adorable! Hi, Kimmy and hi, Napoleon, Ben and Finney! And how do you do, Cookie! Kisses all around from me :love:

chocolatepuppy
01-24-2013, 06:13 PM
Oh my Kimmy, you're so cute!:love:

kaycountrygal
01-24-2013, 06:18 PM
Oh My Goodness! You'll have lots of fun and action with Kimmy in your house... and you're getting another one; I'm impressed. I got my Sissy Pom last March 2012. She'll be 1 yr old on Feb 1 and she's hasnt slowed much since she was spayed. She is getting sweeter though. Actually at night she tires a bit and LETS me rub her and pet her LOL.
Your Kimmy is very pretty... wish she was near so she could play with Sissy.
I look forward to more pictures.

Lilith Cherry
01-25-2013, 08:15 PM
Thanks everyone ! I bought Kimmy a new little fleecy bed this afternoon and guess who is sleeping in it right now? Napoleon! I an sure he is just doing it to tease her! It is very cold here right now but there a cosy beds all over the house and lots of fleecy blankets so I dont think anyone will suffer:)

Roxyluvsme13
01-29-2013, 10:38 AM
Bossy, sassy, and full of energy, that's a Pom for you LOL. She is a cutie and I love her teeth. Can't wait for the new pictures of the little Merle guy and Cookie!

ChrisH
01-29-2013, 01:14 PM
Adorable. :)