PDA

View Full Version : Dear Lady

Lady's Human
01-24-2013, 02:10 AM
You're a big, tough, full grown puppy.....

You're old enough to go out by yourself, really.

I know it's cold out, but I don't have a fur coat, and looking pathetic in an attempt to get me to go out with you only goes so far. (And the pathetic barking because you're "stuck" on your run on a twig is REALLY transparent....)

Karen
01-24-2013, 03:13 AM
Dear Lady - you can come see me, sweetie, I have a nice big coat, and will pout my mittens on and stand outside with you! ;)

Lady's Human
01-24-2013, 03:22 AM
Oh, I went out with her, but it's getting silly.

LOH can let her out and she just goes out, takes care of business, and comes back in.

If I'm home by myself, we BOTH have to go out, it's not optional.

cassiesmom
01-24-2013, 06:02 PM
Dear Lady - you can come see me, sweetie, I have a nice big coat, and will pout my mittens on and stand outside with you! ;)

Dear Lady,
I too will put on my coat and mittens and go outside with you ;)
May I give you and Patch some petting and loves when we come back inside?

Your fan,
Elyse

chocolatepuppy
01-24-2013, 06:19 PM
Oh, I went out with her, but it's getting silly.

LOH can let her out and she just goes out, takes care of business, and comes back in.

If I'm home by myself, we BOTH have to go out, it's not optional.

Dress up and go out, have fun!:D
For some reason I haven't had to plead with my pups, not even Jake, to get back in the house lately!:p
I do go out with them.;)

Lady's Human
01-24-2013, 10:34 PM
Dear Lady,
I too will put on my coat and mittens and go outside with you ;)
May I give you and Patch some petting and loves when we come back inside?

Your fan,
Elyse

If you're not careful you'll wind up with a dog on your hip and a cat in your lap after you get back in. (quick way to get really toasty and sleepy in a hurry!)

Lady would even gladly show you where the treats are kept.

Twisterdog
01-27-2013, 07:55 PM
Could be worse ... Gia and Pepper won't go out, period, all day long even though they have a dog door. They wait until I go to bed at night and pee on the kitchen floor, about two feet from the dog door. Only when it's very cold or raining, though.

Karen
01-27-2013, 08:15 PM
Could be worse ... Gia and Pepper won't go out, period, all day long even though they have a dog door. They wait until I go to bed at night and pee on the kitchen floor, about two feet from the dog door. Only when it's very cold or raining, though.

At least the kitchen floor is an easier spot to clean? ;)