PDA

View Full Version : How about this beauty??

mugsy
12-05-2002, 08:50 PM
http://www.petfinder.org/fotos/IN91.1241247.jpg

Ling
Cat
Siamese

Size: Small
Sex: Female
I.D:

Notes: Hi, I'm Ling. I guess it's pretty obvious that my most striking feature is my brilliant blue eyes, but don't forget how gorgeous and subtly-shaded my coat is, with shades of cream and taupe and brown, and how delicate and pretty I'm built. I'm a very nice girl who was really good when taken outside to have my picture taken -- anything I can do to get you to consider making ME part of your family! Please consider coming to meet me as well as all the other wonderful cats at the shelter -- we all want nothing more than to curl up at your feet or by your side for all our days to come! Call 882-4080 for more information, directions, or shelter hours.

This pet is: up to date with routine shots, already house trained, altered

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This pet is eligible for a gift of the first two months of ShelterCare pet insurance paid for by Petfinder.com [Click] E-mail this pet to a friend!

Southside Animal Shelter
Indianapolis, IN
317-882-4080

Previous Return to Index Next

Are you ready?

Uabassoon
12-05-2002, 09:06 PM
I want her!!! If I lived closer or could take in another cat she'd be mine in a second!

mugsy
12-05-2002, 09:10 PM
Hey, I'm sure Rosie would be willing to transport her if she was going to a good home, which, she obviously would be!! <hint hint>

Uabassoon
12-05-2002, 09:31 PM
LOL Hint well taken. But I don't think my roommate would be too happy with me if I brought home another cat. But if she doesn't get adopted (which I'm sure she will, she is so beautiful). Then maybe I'll think about it. I'm such a big sucker for a Meezer.

kimlovescats
12-05-2002, 09:56 PM
I know what you mean, UA .... those baby blues!

Lillycat
12-06-2002, 03:10 AM
such a beautiful baby!!!

lbaker
12-06-2002, 06:31 AM
not everybody agrees but I just love those Siamese voices! I love the way they converse with their loved ones...and I surely hope this beauty finds a forever home. I just can't help right now, I'm still trying to get my own four cats to accept and get along with the new 3 (my daughter in-laws) cats and our - now - eight dogs:eek:

ramanth
12-06-2002, 09:30 AM
*gasp* Look at that face! I hope she finds a forever home soon. :)