View Full Version : Is Marigold bored or is she just NUTS? (pics!)

Cookiebaker
12-05-2002, 07:54 PM
Since Thanksgiving, I have had a bowl of nuts sitting on the dining room table. Every day there are 1 or 2 sitting on the floor, and I chalked it up to us dropping them and not noticing. Well today, when I came home from work I found the real reason that the nuts have been on the floor...

http://www2.innevi.com/~emenay/nuts.JPG
The Nut-bowl on the table

http://www2.innevi.com/~emenay/nuts02.JPG
The "guilty" culprit

http://www2.innevi.com/~emenay/nuts03.JPG
"Pounce!!"

http://www2.innevi.com/~emenay/nuts04.JPG
The row of nuts underneath the closet door.

jenluckenbach
12-05-2002, 08:11 PM
The nuts lined up under the closet door is a dead give away. Each time she pushed one under I suppose she had to go back and get another. Hee Hee

Tina
12-05-2002, 08:16 PM
Oh,my Marigold you are such a funny girl!!

All Creatures Great And Small
12-05-2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker

The row of nuts underneath the closet door. :D :D ROTFLOL!! Stuff like that just cracks me up when I find it - usually around here it's a huge stash of fuzzy glitter balls somewhere. (In fact, when we had our ducts cleaned last fall, the technician showed us how much crud he had gotten out of the ductwork by opening his vacuum, and there were 6 or 7 fuzzy glitter balls in it - how they ever got down into the heat registers I will never know!) We also can tell when he's had a busy day in the "parlor" (the fancy living room that we never use:rolleyes: ), because the oriental rug in there will be "skiffled" up at one end, with a toy or catnip cigar somewhere nearby.......

Vermontcat
12-05-2002, 09:03 PM
LOL! What a nut!;)

I think she has been storing up her nuts so she will have something to eat during the long winter!:D

kimlovescats
12-05-2002, 09:20 PM
Oh that is just too adorable and funny too!!! Thanks so much for making me giggle after a stressful day!

Miss Meow
12-05-2002, 10:22 PM
Wow, taming killer rugs, now beating those pesky little nuts into place :)

If you have any visitors come around who you don't really like, you could give them some nuts to eat, then show them the pics to see who's been playing with them first ;)

Nomilynn
12-05-2002, 11:21 PM
That's SO cute!!!! :D :D

delidog
12-05-2002, 11:26 PM
Oh Dear Marigold!!!!
Glad that you are getting ready for the winter months!!!!!
are you a confused squirrel?????

You are a beautiful kitty Marigold!!!!!!!!
I am sure your mommy loves you soooo much!!!!!!
i could just hug you looking at the photos!!!!!

AmberLee
12-05-2002, 11:27 PM
ROTFLOL!!! :D :p :D

Wow, I needed that! Thanks.

But are you SURE that a mad squirrel didn't frame her? Hee, hee, hee!

aly
12-06-2002, 12:32 AM
I'm in tears laughing so hard!!!!!!!!!! That is SO funny! I love the pic of the nuts under the closet door. HAHAHAHA!!!! Thats one of the hilarious things only cat lovers can share :) :D

ramanth
12-06-2002, 09:14 AM
I see she's an almond luver. :D Good choice!

What a silly girl she is!

Could you imagine walking thru that almond mine field in the dark in bare feet!? :eek: ;)

catmandu
12-06-2002, 09:28 AM
At the lost cats hotel , I am always suprised what the little ones think is a cat toy , They like the tabs off the packages of bread , the plastic rings from the beer 6 packs , jellybeans , the plastic pull tabs from the frozen orange jice , leaves and crumbled up paper. they are very resorceful and play with just about anything except the toys that I spent money on . HaHa! Actuallty the only toys that they play with sre the wonderful cat toys from Animal Welfare, which is good because the proceeds go to help the homeless cats.

Russian Blue
12-06-2002, 09:46 AM
Maybe she was a squirrel in a past life?!

:D

Very cute. Nakita does that with pop bottle caps, I will find a pile that have been pushed under the door and then they fall down the basement stairs!

AdoreMyDogs
12-06-2002, 09:49 AM
OMG!! LOL LOLOL!!! I cracked up with your little Marigold's antics :) She's quite the little charmer :) Great pics, especially the one of the nuts under the door....hilarious :)

Cats are so adorable!

2kitties
12-06-2002, 10:59 AM
She's a SQUIRREL!!!!!!!!:D

Edwina's Secretary
12-06-2002, 11:55 AM
Shirley would like to meet Marigold. She thinks they can make beautiful music together.....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/p1f92987129dc0d9492f2ee4ea7ed97d7/fd0e8a1a.jpg

rosethecopycat
12-06-2002, 12:50 PM
Marigold-
You can't be a nawteekat at Christmas time, or Santa won't fill your stocking with those nuts, now will he?
:D

lynnestankard
12-06-2002, 02:03 PM
Sheesh - don't youz hoommanz know nuffink?
Itz obviuzz - Marygolden iz shuvin nutz outta da door for dem squiggles to kum and kollect. Fink she desurvez a BIG treet, bein so gud to lickle aminals. X X X X big kizzez comin akros da milez to a gorgus furlady.

Luv frum Bagel. Ketchum. Dan.

NoahsMommy
12-06-2002, 03:16 PM
Oh! She is just too funny!!! All those nuts in the door, remind me of mousies at my house! Too cute Marigold! :)

luckies4me
12-06-2002, 11:28 PM
Is Marigold a polydactal?:)

Those pics are sure funny, nutty cat.

Cataholic
12-07-2002, 07:39 AM
Marigold is such a cutie pie! And so smart to save nuts for later when she is hungry ( or bored)...he he he

smokey the elder
12-07-2002, 08:45 AM
Busted! :D I love the row of nuts under the door. Looks like my radiators with all the tiny mousies. I must have 30 of them under there.