PDA

View Full Version : Zoee's 8th Birthday!

Taz_Zoee
01-15-2013, 04:03 PM
Zoee's birthday was on Saturday the 12th. We didn't do anything super special for her, but I thought I would take this opportunity to share a couple pictures I've taken since she's been home.
I will post more, but I've been so busy lately and I never turn my computer on at home except on the weekends. (I'm at work now.........shhhhh:p)

The first picture is Zoee. It is so hard to get pictures of her because as soon as she sees the camera she won't look at me.
The second picture is Taggart. He's just a goofball and always does his head tilt.

Karen
01-15-2013, 04:35 PM
Happy Birthday, pretty girl! So glad you are home still!

kaycountrygal
01-15-2013, 07:34 PM
Happy Birthday Zoee! Thanks for posting pics; she's lovely.

chocolatepuppy
01-15-2013, 07:36 PM
Happy Birthday Zoee!!!:D

Scooter's Mom
01-15-2013, 10:48 PM
Happy Birthday, Zoee!

cassiesmom
01-15-2013, 11:36 PM
Hi, Zoee! Happy Birthday! And hi, Taggart! I'm sending some gentle cyber-hugs and kisses for you two, and for the kitties also :love:

pomtzu
01-16-2013, 10:09 AM
Happy belated birthday, Zoee. We're so glad that you got to celebrate it in your own home, with your sibs and people there with you. :love:

Taz_Zoee
01-16-2013, 06:25 PM
Thanks everyone! She actually spent half of the day at home and the other half with Grandma again. We went to my brothers to celebrate my SILs birthday that she shares with Zoee. :)

She is limping quite a bit, but it seems to be less now that she's settled into a routine back at home. Next week she goes to Grandma's again while we are out of town. She gets to go to the groomer she's gone to for the past year one last time. And we will see how her leg does in that week. I think she is fine. I just need to be more diligent about giving her massages like my mom did too. Bad Mommy (referring to myself) :o.

Once the weather gets better around here I'll try to take more pictures! I'm loving my new camera. There are so many features I haven't even tried yet. :D

Freedom
01-16-2013, 06:56 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE!!!!

Love that second photo. No one commented, in the first pic she looks bi-eyed, result of the flash, lol. I did a double take, as I was sure I'd have remembered if she had 2 different color eyes, lol.

Bonny
01-17-2013, 06:43 AM
Happy Belated 8th Birthday Zoe :cool:

Taz_Zoee
01-17-2013, 09:38 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZOE!!!!

Love that second photo. No one commented, in the first pic she looks bi-eyed, result of the flash, lol. I did a double take, as I was sure I'd have remembered if she had 2 different color eyes, lol.

I apologize, I should have stated in my thread. The first pic is Zoee and the second pic is Taggart. Zoee is bi-eyed. I guess I shouldn't have posted Tagg in Zoee's birthday thread. I'll go add this info to the original post.

dukedogsmom
01-17-2013, 03:58 PM
She looks like she's thinking "Must you really do that?" Happy Birthday, Zoe! Taggart is a cutie.