PDA

View Full Version : My girls-video & pics

kaycountrygal
01-12-2013, 01:25 PM
Here's a video of Sissy with new haircut and some photos of my girls. Sissy will be 1 yr old on 2.1.13, LilGirl is 3.5 yrs, and Annie is 7 yrs

Sissy with new haircut on 1.10.13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi283GjKhfc

pomtzu
01-12-2013, 01:45 PM
So good to see pics of Sissy, LilGirl and Annie. I love Sissy's haircut - it looks so cute on her. I never had Myndi's cut short - I was afraid I wouldn't like it and that she would give me an attitude about it too. She's such a prissy queen, ya know. I think Sissy gets cuter as she gets older - that 1st pic of her, you can almost see the devil bubbling out of her! Belly rubs to all three girls.....:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
01-12-2013, 02:19 PM
Hello, ladies! Sending gentle hugs and lovies :love:

Edited to say: Sissy is healthy, happy and beautiful! Mom is healthy -- yay! (Daddy, I heard you sneeze in the video; please don't get a cold!)

tatsxxx11
01-12-2013, 04:15 PM
Hi LilGirl, Sissy and Annie! Oh, don't you girls look pretty! Love your stylin' new 'do, Sissy!:) Your video was so sweet...(I think LilGirl's got the best seat in the house!:D:p)
Lots of love and hugs to you all!:love:

lizbud
01-12-2013, 05:31 PM
Hard to believe that Sissy is almost a year old already. I love her new haircut. She looks so
pretty with her new grooming. Fluffy tail & all.:love: Hi to LilGirl & sweet Anne.:love::love: