PDA

View Full Version : Dogz Rule!!!!!!!!!

Petna
12-05-2002, 02:31 PM
I think dogz rule and its true when they say mans best friend because there so loyel just like my Ruby accsept shes not a good watch dog is yours and would you trust them?

Dakota's Mommy
12-06-2002, 12:09 PM
Hey there! Yes, I'd say that my girls are very good watch dogs when they want to be. There has been a time or two that my husband has been on duty (he's in the army) all night but managed to pop in to the house around 2 am and both girls got up from sleeping on the bed with me to run out to the living room and stand him off growling and barking until they can see his face and hear his voice so that they know for sure that it's daddy and it's okay to let him in that house and head towards me. However, there have been other times that Brian and I have been together across the street and the girls don't wake up or move and inch to us coming in no matter what time it is. I don't know, usually we think they know when we're just right outside of the house though because of the way they act. It's weird, but maybe it's because they know the sound of the car leaving, who knows. As for trusting the, what do you mean trust them? Trust them with what? Because I'd trust my girls to certain things, but not others. Plus, there are a few things that we trust Dakota to do that we won't trust Destiny to do because of past experiences with trying to see how she'd do! So, it depends on what you mean.

WDog
12-06-2002, 12:17 PM
I mean would they help a robber take your items out to the car like my dog or would they stay there ground and defend your house your Lucky they would mines just a big softie but I wouldn't have it any other way!:D