PDA

View Full Version : Have a dog that cooler then the rest tell me

WDog
12-05-2002, 02:07 PM
Everyone should think there dog is cool but tell me in what way your dog is cooler then the rest! :eek:

DramaDog
12-05-2002, 02:09 PM
HI HI My dog is cool cause she is da best and u always have to give her sumfin when she begs!And shes Rubys twin bassiclly!:) :) :)

WDog
12-05-2002, 02:11 PM
Wish they could of met don't u:(

DramaDog
12-05-2002, 02:14 PM
I no they would ave been best friends like us!:( Sad Blue

WDog
12-05-2002, 02:15 PM
We can be best friends for them

Petna
12-05-2002, 02:37 PM
Kay your num 1

MHMama
12-09-2002, 10:32 PM
My dog is the coolest because she is so full of harmless mischief. Lucy Tu gets into everything, it is like having a 2 year old child in the house. We just found over a dozen of my daughter's "missing" scrungies in Lucy's pen. Everytime, she gets into something, something ends up on the end of her nose. She is not allowed in the laundry room but I always know when she has been there because there will be a small piece of lint on the tip of her nose. She knows every dog toy and how to make it work. She steps on the ones that play music or make beeping noise when you squeeze them and then puts her head back and howls like a coyote. She has one toy that vibrates when you pull a string. She holds onto the toy with her front paws and then pulls the string with her teeth. Ricky just lies there and watches her.