PDA

View Full Version : Cute(?) video of my sphynxie cat Jazzy (past cotd)

Leonie
01-01-2013, 02:17 AM
I recommend turning down your volume a bit before viewing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6p079s7gKE

I found out a couple days ago that she doesn't really like my hairdryer and does this. It's funny and a little bit cute too. But like I said before, you should turn your volume down since there is a hairdryer running and it can be a bit annoying, haha.

Oh and Happy New Year~ :D <3

Karen
01-01-2013, 11:16 AM
Obviously something monstrous and dangerous lives in there! She's just trying to protect you, silly human - and you point that at your HEAD? Thee horror!

Freedom
01-01-2013, 12:10 PM
"Don't DO that!" He heee, how sweet! She is not afraid of it, she does approach it. And I'm guessing you had the door open, she could leave the room if she wanted. I bet it is the noise, not the warm air, that bothers her - someone roaring in HER territory! :D

cassiesmom
01-01-2013, 12:47 PM
Jazzy, I have to admit I was looking at your face, your ears, your long legs and your tail as you were checking out the dryer! I'm with Karen, she doesn't want you to point the dryer at your head, Leonie! :D

happylabs
01-01-2013, 05:29 PM
Love it! My cats run when they even see the hairdryer. :D

catmandu
01-02-2013, 09:25 AM
We love the way that our Cats are leary and yet curious at the same time!
Do they approach when it is off:confused:

krazyaboutkatz
01-02-2013, 07:31 PM
She sure is a cutie pie.:) She doesn't seem too scared of it to me. Whenever I use one, my cats run away from it. I think she seems more curious than scared.;)