PDA

View Full Version : 3 years ago at this time...

popcornbird
12-26-2012, 01:37 AM
I was in labor, awaiting the arrival of my precious baby boy. I had no idea how my life was about to change. I was going to be a mommy. Mommy to a sweet little boy who would quickly become the light of my eyes.

I remember that very moment when my baby entered this world. I was exhausted, my eyes were shutting as the doctor said 'push, push!' I thought I couldn't stay up any longer...I was going to fall asleep...and then...I heard his cry. I looked up, and saw my angel for the first time. Tears of joy streamed down my face, and all I could do was stare at that tiny, precious boy that just entered my world. My life changed that very moment, and I am so glad it did. :)

Fast forward to 2012, God has blessed me and hubby with not one, but two precious children who have filled our lives with such love and joy that we could never have even imagined before.

Baby M, in the last three years, I have smiled and laughed every single day because of you. Watching you grow from a tiny helpless newborn to a goofy 3 year old little boy has been the greatest joy of our lives. You are no longer a baby, but you will ALWAYS be my baby, my treasure, and the one who taught me about the beauty of being a parent.

May God always bless you, and bless you with a healthy, long, happy, and fulfilling life.

I can't believe its been three years. Looking at my baby boy's pictures and getting emotional. Just had to share. :p

caseysmom
12-26-2012, 02:44 AM
Happy Birthday baby M. I bet your parents are loving being grandparents, this year my twin granddaughters were so much fun at christmas it gets more fun every day. You have a little girl now too right?

phesina
12-26-2012, 05:18 AM
Happy birthday to your beloved little boy!!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

cassiesmom
12-26-2012, 08:52 AM
Hi, Popcornbird and family! Happy Birthday to M! :D I hope your family has a very wonderful day!

Karen
12-26-2012, 12:30 PM
Happy Birthday Little Boy M! You are loved by lots of people you have never met, because we love your momma! :) Now, you keep being a good big brother, too, okay? Popcornbird, please give him a kiss from me!

Cataholic
12-26-2012, 04:12 PM
I remember like it was yesterday. Happy third birthday to baby M, and may God always smile on you, and your precious baby sister.

popcornbird
12-26-2012, 10:40 PM
Thanks everyone! Time flies by so fast. Yes, I do have a baby girl, who is 9.5 months now. She absolutely ADORES her big brother. She squeals every time he walks into the room. :) She is sooo friendly and lights up the world with her smiles. :) Big brother loves her too, and always insists on giving her kisses on the head because he likes her soft hair. LOL!

Little M made up his first rhyme a few weeks ago. "I sleep in my bed, and THIS IS MY HEAD!!!' He walks around the house saying that as he points at his head and laughs his head off. It's Adorable. :) My parents are loving being grandparents. They adore the kids and the kids adore them. :) of course the little ones love their feathered friends, who, by the way, are doing great and saying hi to PT. :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-26-2012, 10:52 PM
It is so good to hear from you and that you are happy and blessed with such a lovely family!!! I hope the new year has nothing but happiness for you and them. :love: