PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Resolution

cassiesmom
12-24-2012, 02:38 AM
We had a thread about New Year's resolutions once before. Just thought I would offer mine and see if anyone else would like to comment. Some of my New Year's resolutions are the same as last year- to lose weight, to get more exercise and to eat less fast food. I decided before Thanksgiving that I was going to stop eating fast food, and I've stuck to it for the most part. I hope to learn some basic health care Spanish in 2013- a very desirable skill. Also to get rid of clutter.

Thanks,
Elyse

caseysmom
12-24-2012, 03:16 AM
We had a thread about New Year's resolutions once before. Just thought I would offer mine and see if anyone else would like to comment. Some of my New Year's resolutions are the same as last year- to lose weight, to get more exercise and to eat less fast food. I decided before Thanksgiving that I was going to stop eating fast food, and I've stuck to it for the most part. I hope to learn some basic health care Spanish in 2013- a very desirable skill. Also to get rid of clutter.

Thanks,
Elyse

Lets do it together, if you ever need to vent pm me, we can support each other I need to do the same thing.

chocolatepuppy
12-24-2012, 12:38 PM
I kept my resolution last year. Lost 37#. 2013 will be repeats, declutter the house and stop spending money!;)