PDA

View Full Version : Happy "GOTCHA" day Lucie Noel Lu

moosmom
12-22-2012, 07:43 AM
3 years ago today LuLu came to my house via John Gill after being rescued by another PTer, Melissa from the University of PA campus . She was a shy little girl who has blossomed into a stunning tortie with a "tude" who adores her BFF Maya Linn. I adore you, LuLu and am SO lucky to have you in my life. Boiled chicken for you tonight my gotcha girl. Xoxo

Freedom
12-22-2012, 08:14 AM
How wonderful, a PT team effort success. Happy Gothca Day, Lucie Noel Lu!

cassiesmom
12-22-2012, 08:34 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, Lucie Noel Lu! I remember your rescue story! Could you please have your mom give you some gentle petting from me. Merry Christmas to Lucie and all of Moosmom's Family!!

catmandu
12-22-2012, 09:23 AM
A Big Happy Gotcha Day Lucie Noel Lu from all of we Second Chance Cats at the Found Cat Hotel
Its a great feeling to have a FurrEver Home where we are all loved and we never will be cold and hungry again!!!:love::love:

phesina
12-22-2012, 11:59 AM
Happy, happy Gotcha Day #3 to Lucie Noel Lu!!!
A PT joint effort that brought you to the most wonderful Furrrever Home you could ever wish for!
Celebrate, and party hard today, Lulu and Family!!! All of Pet Talk rejoices with you!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Karen
12-22-2012, 04:02 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Lucie Noel Lu! A true Pet Talk cat in every way, we are glad you made your way not only to Donna's home, but into her heart! Chin rubs to you, sweetie!

katladyd
12-24-2012, 01:39 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, Lucie Noel Lu! You are in a home where you are very loved:love: and that makes all the difference, doesn't it?

mrspunkysmom
12-24-2012, 06:30 AM
Happy Gotcha Day, Lucie Noel Lu! :love: