PDA

View Full Version : Bowser

LHCam
12-19-2012, 06:44 AM
Hi Bowser...What a big handsome fellow you are:love: An a much loved one at that. Your owner will have to give you
a big hug and a dogie cookie for me. I love all your pictures. Congratulations on DOTD. We got to see how pretty you are
and to read such nice things about you. By the way I love your name.:love::love::love:

Linda:love:

opschick
12-19-2012, 08:12 AM
Hi Bowser, you seem like a very sweet boy. I love all your pictures, especially the one with the dandilion on your head! happy dotd to you!

mon
12-19-2012, 12:04 PM
Bowser is the best of the best! It was great to see that sweet face today and the photos are spectacular :love: Please forward lotsa smooches and cuddles to Bowser from me! A million thumbs up, peace and love :D:D:D:D

tatsxxx11
12-19-2012, 12:34 PM
Bow wow Bowser! Happy Dog of the Day to you!!!:)
What a beautiful, "All American," "born ♪ on the ♪ 4th of ♪ July" snuggle bug of a Pittie boy you are, Bowser...a gentle giant with a heart of gold! I'm SO tempted to plant a big, fat, wet smooch on that sweet, sweet face of yours..on screen!:D Oh, your photos are beyond heart melting, all of them! But that one of you with that dandelion on your forehead, your eyes crossed, is just the best!:D How lucky your family is, having been blessed with lap warmer, a comforter, a loyal and loving best friend for life, in you! You're the BEST!
I hope you're enjoying your much deserved day of honor, sweet baby boy, being treated to all your BIG heart desires, and more!
Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Bowser!:love::love::love:

cassiesmom
12-19-2012, 02:46 PM
Hi, handsome Bowser! Please add me to the list of people who are sending you a kiss and a snuggle today :) I would be happy to sit by you, or toss a ball for you to play. You greet your people with a happy welcome and then it's time for them to enjoy your company with play time or a lap full of YOU! Happy Dog of the Day to you, Bowser!

lizbud
12-19-2012, 04:43 PM
Hello Bowser,

It's nice to meet you handsome fella.:) I love your brindle coloring and sweet
brown eyes. You look very handsome in your skull & crossbones shirt.:D
Big congrats to you on being chosen as our special DOG OF THE DAY.:love:
Sending out lots of cyber hugs & kisses to you. xoxoxo:love:

Steve Arnold
12-19-2012, 10:17 PM
What a handsome gentleman you are, Bowser! I know you're a great friend to your family.

Snowdrops
12-23-2012, 09:50 PM
Big and handsome and loved and loving... Nothing better !