PDA

View Full Version : One Less "Dog"deer to pull Santa's sleigh

ramanth
12-04-2002, 01:06 PM
I stopped by Pet Supplies Plus on my way home from work and did a little X-mas shopping for Zam and Kia (and spent $85 in the process :eek: ).

Well I saw these cute antlers for pooches and bought them.

'Kia would look so cute in these!' I thought. riiigghhtttt...... Kia won't wear them and they are a non returnable item. :(

Too big for Zam to wear but I think I might be able to rig something up.

I'll try to get pics of Kia in them before she does the "Stop, Drop, and Roll". (You'd think she really WAS on fire the way she reacts :rolleyes: )

Wish me luck. ;)

robinh
12-04-2002, 02:57 PM
My babies are the same way. I can't even get them to leave the antlers on long enough to get a picture. I just don't understand - can't they see how cute they look? :confused:

Tina
12-04-2002, 04:34 PM
I know Ruff won't wear antlers cause he don't like stuff on his head. I doubt if I could even get Ginger to wear them I have a hard enough time getting a sweater on here:rolleyes:

Ann
12-05-2002, 03:45 AM
Tina's such a nice (read: lazy) dog that she's allow me to put basically anything on her... It's just too bad that I can't find any antlers like this in Sweden :(

Good luck with taking a photo of her!

anna_66
12-05-2002, 07:30 AM
Good Luck Kimmy!

Can't wait to see the pics:D That is if you can get them!

Andie
12-05-2002, 09:06 AM
Dustin bought a reindeer head type thing for his mom's dog but she about took his hand off when he put it on her. So he figured that Bull would love to have it! :rolleyes: (It's suppose to be one size fits all) Well I put it on him and well his block head was too big! Katie's head wasn't much better! Oh well back to Dustin's it goes, his dad is getting a basset for christmas maybe we can get on it's head.

Dakota's Mommy
12-05-2002, 01:24 PM
LOL, my husband and i want to get a pair of those to try on our girls! Well just see how that works out!