PDA

View Full Version : Introducing myself

Rocky'smomma
12-04-2002, 12:26 PM
My name is Kathy, and I have a kitty who is 6 months old "Rocky", we got him at an animal shelter and he was born sometime in June so anyway, I am 30 y ears old, and I have 4 children and a husband of 6 years this November was our anniversary...I hope to get to know some of you here!!! when I get a pic of Rocky I will post it...

momoffuzzyfaces
12-04-2002, 12:34 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. I hope you love this site as much as I do!:)

DoggiesAreTheBest
12-04-2002, 12:42 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Kathy!!

I can't wait to see pictures of your Rocky. I am sure you will love this place and soon be very addicted :)

anna_66
12-04-2002, 12:47 PM
I'm sure you'll love it here, there are sooo many wonderful people....you'll be hooked in no time:)

Vermontcat
12-04-2002, 12:54 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!
Tell us about your kitty, what color or breed is he?
I have a husband, 3 kids, a cat and a parakeet.
We love pet stories and pet photos here!:D

ramanth
12-04-2002, 12:58 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Kathy! I'm owned by a dog, Kia, and a cat, Zam. :D

It's addicting here! ;) Can't wait to see pics of your furbaby.

Rocky'smomma
12-04-2002, 01:17 PM
Rocky is a black, gray and white tabby with a teenie bit of brown on his nose,,,he is 6 months old..this month he is 6 months, not sure what exact date because the animal services found him as a stray on the street.....he is such a loveable, affectionate, and very tolerable with the children who love to pick him upside down, and he just lets them do it...he loves it here and it was like he was meant to be a part of our family...i tell ya though, those invisible mice better quit hanging around in our house because this kitty goes 90mph in the mornings and in the middle of the night while we are trying to sleep...he is soo funny when he does it though...I love him to pieces!!

Cataholic
12-04-2002, 01:22 PM
Hi and welcome to PT- you probably won't like it here very much..too much animal stuff, love, concern, etc..I think the one thing we dislike sooo much is people that go on and on about their animals...and then bore us with pictures! Gross!!!! Don't post any pictures, we don't like them!!!

HA HA HA...IT IS REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY!!! WELCOME.

luckies4me
12-04-2002, 01:43 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk and yes YOU WILL become addicted, just look at some peoples number of posts under their avitars and that will tell you!!!!!

I hope to reach Pillar Hood in about a week or so. :p

AmberLee
12-04-2002, 02:32 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. Rocky sounds adorable and I look forward to seeing pictures of him, learning more about him. We are also open to hearing stories about your children, too. :)

Regards,
AmberLee and
>^._.^< Cassy (Perspicacity Purrsonality) and
>^._.^< Livvy (Lady Olivia d'Flufferuni)

RockyRoad
12-04-2002, 02:56 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Kathy! I can't wait to see your Rocky. I bet he is adorable!! I hope you like it here! Oh yeah, I'm Britt and I have a Lop Rabbit named Floppsy, a German Shepherd Dog named Lady, a Tabby Cat named Sally, a Betta named Kelsey, and 5 fish tanks.

Nomilynn
12-04-2002, 03:06 PM
Welcome!!! I also want to see pictures!!! This place is very addictive.. good luck with that!! LOL :D :D :D

Uabassoon
12-04-2002, 03:37 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I can't wait to see pictures of your kitten. I have two cats Tibby, a siamese mix and Corkscrew an orange tabby.

Lillycat
12-04-2002, 05:55 PM
welcome to pt kathy......you will loooove it here!;)

wolflady
12-04-2002, 06:26 PM
Welcome welcome welcome! :D Rocky sounds like a real sweetheart! Can't wait to get to know him and you better! I am Karen and I am owned by 2 DSH male kitties Marius and Scooter. You'll love it here, and most likely get sucked in like the rest of us...but it's a good addiction! ;) :D

**hugs**
Karen

Miss Meow
12-04-2002, 06:53 PM
Welcome Kathy! Hope you enjoy it here :)

I am owned by two Siamese, one Burmese and one Tonkinese - heaven help me if I go to Asia - it would just one big cat searching trip!

jenluckenbach
12-04-2002, 07:02 PM
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME

glad to have you here. Rocky sound a little like my Jim

My husband and I have 13 cats and 16 mice.

And please ignore catasholic's ranting (reverse phsychologye.....sheeeeezh) SHe soulds like she's had too much coffee today. HA HA
:eek: :D :rolleyes:

Waiting for those pictures!!!